[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Believe it or not the new are will be based of South Asia and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458163965350.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458163965350.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1500
Believe it or not the new are will be based of South Asia and there will be a goat starter, the fire type. It's also a fairy type (dont know why they pick fairy for the starters). There is also a coffee bar or something in the Pokémon center. The hotel we saw in the trailer is not a hotel, it's an aquarium (not important but whatever). Oh and the story is gonna connect kalos too. They are not leaving zygarde without a game. Pokémon ammie is out (thank god) and there is a new method to train your ev(thank God again). I guess there will be new mechanics for the "not 7 gen " fans because it's 7th gen and I am also guessing that johto starters are getting mega too. And the camera angle in the Pokémon center is behind the player (not important again).
>>
>>25783410
Nah. I don't believe in rumors coming from unreliable sources.
>>
>>25783433
The only reliable source is game freak. I don't want you to believe this, I want you to remember it when my post will be confirmed
>>
File: 1430163820657.jpg (44 KB, 454x223) Image search: [Google]
1430163820657.jpg
44 KB, 454x223
>>25783410
>Pokémon ammie is out
Nope, not believing this. Amie better make a glorious return.
>>
>>25783488
4chan is a unreliable source.
You are posting inaccurate information on a unreliable source.
>>
>>25783533
Thanks for reading my post. I hope it didn't have anything you didn't like. Be my guest and don't believe it. Not gonna try to make you
>>
>>25783410
You're full of shit, and you're not even creative with your bullshit.
>>
>>25783488
Fuck you, you smug attention whore.
>>
>>25783621
Not trying to be creative, just sharing my knowledge and believes.
>>
Did you learn english from a fucking childrens book or just autistic?
>>
>>25783635
Thanks for the wishes :)
>>
>>25783502
Amie can't be going anywhere anytime soon. Too many people love it, and it's the only known way to get you a cute lil Sylveon.
>>
>>25783410
Which dad is the one working at Nintendo?
>>
>>25783681
Can't agree with that, probably gonna change the name and be reworked. But it won't appear as Pokémon amie
>>
>>25783410
We've been studying South Asia in school recently and I've been thinking about all the cool things they could do with it. Things like the Pokemon League being on top of Mt. Everest and the change of scenery with mostly desert instead of grasslands like in most Pokemon games.
>>
>>25783694
Unfortunately not mine :)
>>
OP deserves a swift kick in the teeth with a shit-covered boot.
>>
>>25783661
And goddamn emotes too. You're really dedicated to being an asshole.
>>
>>25783719
Don't know much about South Asia but I believe that they put too much effort sun and moon. Even game freak looks excited
>>
>>25783651
>believes

You must be over 18 to post on 4Chan.
>>
>>25783762
Do you have some sort of brain damage?
>>
>>25783770
Beliefs* sorry for the misunderstanding, and I am actually 21 playing Pokémon since yellow
>>
>>25783781
How else could I have discovered 4chan?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.