[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Through circumstances I can't tell you I saw the Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (71 KB, 326x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 326x504
Through circumstances I can't tell you I saw the Pokemon get footage they're going to show Saturday. However I watched it through FaceTime with someone recording a larger screen so it was pretty low quality but I will now tell you the entire 30 second clip
So first thing is the character models are not chibi at all. They are full models of the chracter.
Secondly the footage is split in half with the male character on one side and the female on the other.
The male character was wearing a black hooded jacket and khakis with a red hat with black hair sticking out from under that hat
The female chracter was wearing shorts with a black jacket with no hood and a pink hat with long blonde hair
The footage itself is the characters walking north out of what I'm guessing is the starting town into a patch of grass and encountering the bird from the trailer (who's name was in Japanese so sorry guys didn't catch it) both characters have a level 5 pikachu who use what I think is thundershock. Now I don't think this confirms pikachu is the starter before that argument starts on Saturday. I think they just didn't want to show a new Pokemon just yet.
The battle itself is the most interesting thing because the trainer chracter is visible behind the Pokemon the entire time much like in coliseum/XD. The battle was in a large grassy field. The coolest thing was when pikachu attacked he stepped forward a bit and the grass was stomped into the ground where he was standing.
After pikachu knocks out birdmen the footage just cuts to black (I assume this is when the japs will start clapping and pretending to pass out and shit)
Any questions?
>>
Cover legendaries?

Starters?
>>
>>25780945
Neither are shown
>>
File: Medeus.png (7 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Medeus.png
7 KB, 240x320
>>25780929
>>
This might all sound disappointing but I think the purpose of this footage is to show that yes, this is a new generation.
>>
File: 1456537664964.jpg (51 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
1456537664964.jpg
51 KB, 399x600
>>25780929
>wasting your time making up fake leaks
>>
>>25780929
If they had loved you, your parents would have taught you not to lie. Or at least how to not be terrible at it.
>>
>>25781042
Believe what you will I guess but y'all are my niggas so I went through a bit of trouble to see this just to tell you dudes about it
>>
>>25781075
>not be terrible at it
There was a dude on here talking about how red daughter is bisexual and wears naruto shoes and y'all eat the shit up but some real info comes in you guys are like nah lol
>>
>>25781103
...he's right you know....
>>
File: 1458669779002.jpg (404 KB, 544x750) Image search: [Google]
1458669779002.jpg
404 KB, 544x750
>>25780929
>>
For what it's worth, this sounds believeable. The trainer characters being non-chibi and having their models always present in battle adds up and makes sense. Previously, the characters always appeared as anime accurate in battle and since they're doing all NPC trainers this way for SM it's only appropriate that their overworld models are the same as the battle ones. We'll see soon enough.
>>
File: FCUbJ5i.gif (1 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
FCUbJ5i.gif
1 MB, 320x287
>>25781103
I agree.

If we werent so plagued with fake leaks, I'd actually believe this
>>
>>25781103
Just because you are not the only one who us comically awful at lying, doesn't mean you're not an idiot. And no, I do not feel sorry for you.
>>
>>25781232
Nice samefagging to look credible, OP.
>>
>>25781042
>Doesn't like what he hears
>calls it fake
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x222
>>25781261
Try again dipshit
>>
>>25781265

You know damn well it's fake when they start off with "I can't tell you under circumstances or my boss at Nintendo" or some other putrid bullshit.
>>
>>25781261
Meh, it's not like I believe. I just found this part surprisingly rational out of the whole post, the rest is just as unlikely as most other leaks.
>>
>>25781261
Wtf is samefagging? I think someone needs to learn English again. Nigga get yo ass back in school! I swear, beat these underage bitches like they muh redheaded stepchild!
>>
fug
>>
>>25781292
I don't work for Nintendo or any stupid shit
I'll tell you this much
I know a chick who edits for a tv station
>>
No, actually, I don't, and neither do you. Until it's proven 100%, I can neither confirm nor deny it as true, and neither can you. Until then, it just sits there, is believed by some, and called fake by others. I, personally, don't care either way. It didn't reveal anything of interest to me, so it's meh. Just cuz it's meh doesn't mean I'm gonna go autistic and say it's definitely fake, because I'm not that stupid. It seems plausible, so let it play out as it will, and wait for confirmation.>>25781292
>>
>>25780929
I could see this happening
>>
Que cu heim
>>
>>25780929
Sounds dumb enough to be credible.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see starter silhouettes on the show too though.
>>
So, when are they going to show it?
>>
>>25781379
Sunday in Japan Saturday in America.
This is common info son
>>
>>25781301
You want to look underage, but you're baiting too hard.

But only underages bait this hard.
>>
>>25781330
>I know a chick
Somehow, this is the least believable thing in the whole thread.
>>
>>25781347
Shut up, OP.
>>
holy shit

just holy fucking shit

It's not like I considered /vp/ or any of 4chan to be particularly above average intelligence or whatever but I am fucking amazed that anybody is retarded enough to believe this

like I'm seriously fucking shocked that there is a single response in this thread that isn't "fuck off, it's 100% obvious you're making this up and nobody has even the slightest reason to believe a single thing you say"
>>
>>25781418
Read the fucking thread before acting like you're smarter than everybody else. God, I fucking hate your type more than the believerfags. All you do is storm in here with the "HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE /vp/ IS SO GULLIBLE DOH" Shut the fuck up, nobody believes this bullshit you cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 630x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 630x241
>>25781403
How many times will I have to do this?
I would just like to know
>>
>>25781390
You're a funny dude
Legit made me laugh out loud
>>
>>25781301
>tells people to go back to school
>nigga, yo, muh
Nice one, dipshit.
>>
>>25781389
Uh, that made no sense guy. Maybe try it in English, like you're talking to the 20 year old that you actually happen to be talking to? In fact, speaking proper English might prevent you from appearing as underage as you probably are. I mean really, niƱo, no one is baiting here but you, so you should probably go sit in a corner and think about your life, or lack thereof.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160331_0001.png (199 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160331_0001.png
199 KB, 720x1280
>>25781403
Nice try. I'm not OP.
>>
>>25781608
I now label you dipshit!
>>
>>25780929
>Pokemon get footage
Not knowing that its called "Pokenchi" now.
>>
>>25782061
Pokemon Sunday smash get resurgence rising revengence of the fallen reloaded
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.