[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gardevoir drops her food >She leans down to get it What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: gardevoir.jpg (5 KB, 161x158) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir.jpg
5 KB, 161x158
>Gardevoir drops her food
>She leans down to get it

What get /vp/?
>>
>>25780339
Go outside and stop disappointing your parents.
>>
why the fuck are you out of your ball? get back in there
>>
>>25780339
Me. Because I've been shrunk down to 6 inches tall and she's about to cockvore me.
>>
>>25780339
>Stuff food into Gardevoir's mouth
>Keep feeding her
>Becomes beautiful bbw goddess
>Cuddle and fug all the time
>>
>>25780416
>>25780399
No.
>>
File: wuuuuttttt.png (178 KB, 331x371) Image search: [Google]
wuuuuttttt.png
178 KB, 331x371
wait for her to pick up her food. duh.
>>
File: Serious.jpg (37 KB, 328x367) Image search: [Google]
Serious.jpg
37 KB, 328x367
>>25780339
>Gardevoir
>Leans down to get it
>not just simply using psychic powers to lift it up
What are you doing, Anon?

Also
>she
Disgraceful
>>
File: 2016.png (370 KB, 514x542) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
370 KB, 514x542
I don't even know what to say anymore, good job OP.
>>
>>25780339
What... Get? Her?
Get him some more food so she doesn't have to eat off the ground. Seriously anon, you're going to make him eat that?
>>
What the actual fuck is it you're asking?

You dropped your food on the ground just ask for some more.
>>
>>25780339
>her
>>
>>25780339
Throw a Pokéball at it and capture It.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.