[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Sun and Moon are NOT placed in the Megaevolution Universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: pok.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pok.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
What if Sun and Moon are NOT placed in the Megaevolution Universe?
>>
File: tumblr_mpobzuYteF1qiqzjqo1_1280.png (342 KB, 734x818) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpobzuYteF1qiqzjqo1_1280.png
342 KB, 734x818
That's a possibility with alternate timelines being confirmed. I definitely do see Megas not being apart of the game in the future due the negative response it has gotten. What will happen to the mega forms you ask? Simple anons; they'll be branched evolutions/alternate evolutions.
>>
>>25777901
>negative response
Megas are incredibly popular outside /vp/ you worthless namefag. Megas aren't going anywhere.
>>
They would invent a new gimmick to merchandise the same 5 pokemon again as "new."
>>
>>25777911
They still suck
>>
>>25777911
Incredibly popular? Bitch where
They're going in the trash with your weave
>>
>>25777896
>>25777901
Never really thought about that. They could just pull the Kalos exclusivity card. I mean its a pretty retarded gimmick 2bqh. As if the game was fucking easy enough. Really the only enjoyment that comes out of it is competitive play
>>
>>25777986
>They could just pull the Kalos exclusivity card
Yeah, it's not like megas are in Hoenn at all.
>>
>>25777926
Megas are here to stay. They aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>25777926
Lol /vp/ isn't the world you fucking moron.
Most normal'fags absolutely love mega evolution, they think the new designs are awesome and badass. They cum all over charizard, lucario, mewtwo and garchomp.
>>
>>25778050
>Yeah, it's not like megas are in Hoenn at all
Yeah, and alternate Hoenn.

I should've phrased it differently. Mega Evolution should be a 6th Generation exclusive. Wishful thinking, I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x437
>>25778085
>They cum all over charizard, lucario, mewtwo and garchomp

Sounds like vp
>>
>>25778085
You dumb moron
The mega evolution forms would be just another evolution or form in the game.
Example: Giratina can change forms by Griseous orb
That'll be great for Pokemon who are alrdy at it's final evolution like Gardevoir or Charizard
>>
Or...
They do include the Mega Evolutions, but in post-game, so they are not included in the main storyline.
>>
>>25778090
And most of the Gen V designs should have stayed 5th-Gen exclusive, but we can't all have what we want.
>>
>kids still butthurt about megas
>>
>>25778163
Giratina doesn't get higher stats when transformed, you retarded namefag.
>>
File: tumblr_o1pmjhkqYp1rqbjg3o1_1280.gif (85 KB, 957x1178) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1pmjhkqYp1rqbjg3o1_1280.gif
85 KB, 957x1178
>>25778481
It's an alternate timeline you dingus
They'll change the stats
Ba-baka
>>
>>25778490
>double tumbrl filename
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.