[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing through omega ruby (image obviously unrelated) Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pokemonfire_red_version.st0.png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
pokemonfire_red_version.st0.png
7 KB, 240x160
Playing through omega ruby (image obviously unrelated)
Is it just me, or is it stupid retarded to get evo stones in this game?
I've got 4 badges, just surfed to sea mauville. Do I now have to wait for a rematch with twins, or is there anywhere to buy dawn stone or any other stones?
>>
>>25776162
You can get every Evolutionary Stone through Super Training, it can be a bit frustrating but it's the easiest way to get them.
>>
>>25776162

You can get unlimited evolution stones by playing the higher levels of Super Training. You won't always win one, but they're not that uncommon.

You can also get them from beating the Inverse Battle guy at Mauville, but the prize depends on your number of super effective attacks, and which stone you get is up to chance.
>>
>>25776201
And to unlock the final super training levels? Do I have to beat target time on each stage?
>>
>>25776241

To unlock the higher levels, you just have to beat each previous level (time doesn't matter), and put a max-EV Pokemon into Super Training.

To get the evolution stones as a prize, you do need to beat the higher levels quickly, though. Each of those levels has a different stone as a possible prize.
>>
>>25776282
Thanks a million. Getting sick of pressing b on my Kirlia every level
>>
>>25776329

No problem. You can get a Dawn Stone from, fittingly, the Gallade level.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160331.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160331.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>25776162
Hey OP
>Wonder Trade mon you don't want/need (breedjects are perfect for this)
>swim in PokéMiles
>Game Sync
>Go to http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/
>PokéMileage Club
>Balloon Popping mini-game
>Find the level with the item you're looking for
>Pay 100 PokéMiles
>Play (points don't matter, it's literally evo item gacha)
>Repeat

Pic related.
>>
>>25779217
Oh and forgot to say that you need to use Game Sync with a Global Link account and such for this so yeah you can only do it if you're playing with a legit cartridge.
>>
>>25779217
I've tried this, the randomness of the result is a turnoff.
>>
>>25779280
Ah right, it's not all that reliable to use mid-game but when you're completing the National Dex or making competitive teams it's a godsend. Plus you get those friendship berries.
>>
>>25776162
>Dawn Stone

you are supposed to get that after beating Wally. I think they try to hammer in all of the cross-gen pokes after you get your 8th badge, and by telling you that your pokedex has been updated to include those(since they originally weren't in RSE). As for the basically evolutionary stones(thunder, water, fire, etc) you can either fins those through the plot of the game, or through trading shards to the treasure hunter in Mossdeep. Also if you get a 7-9 rating on an inverse battle at the inverse battle shop in Mauville, you will get a random evo stone. It's a daily event, and I'm not sure if the item is decided each day, or randomly after each battle, so you could possibly just save right in front of him, and battle him until you get the desired stone. This also includes dusk, dawn, and shiny stones.
>>
>>25779769
Adding to the inverse battle, Your score is determined through subtracting not very effective hits dealt from super effective hits dealt, and if none of your pokemon faint, you will get three items.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.