[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to start Pokemon Black 2. Anything I should now, good mons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bbl.jpg (3 MB, 5550x3000) Image search: [Google]
bbl.jpg
3 MB, 5550x3000
About to start Pokemon Black 2. Anything I should now, good mons or shitty mons, or cool hidden items or anything?
I played every game from gens I-IV and black, but never finished it
>>
>>25776059
Pro-tip:
Don't play this edgy-fest crap.
And don't you fucking dare to buy moon either.
>>
>>25776075
I don't even own a 3ds, Iast pokemon games I enjoyed were Gen II remakes, I'm just playing this because everybody here loves them and are the only pokemon games I never played that I can play on my ds
>>
just play the fucking game.
>>
If you're anything like the average /vp/ poster (under the age of 18, listen to my chemical romance, cut yourself, sniff glue) you'll love it and think it's the greatest game ever
>>
Play Blaze Black, then Blaze Black 2. Then quit playing Pokemon all together because your experience has peaked.
>>
>>25776132
I was thinking right now that everybody here are underage emo faggots, and if everybody here loves this game is probably because it s shit
>>
>>25776100
>everybody here loves them
Gen 5 as a whole is the most shit on region with the most shit on designs and most shit on games on this board. There are a few people who like the games but most people just like to hate on it.
>>
File: 1433601084344.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433601084344.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Just have fun OP.
If you enjoy it, try out Blaze/Volt 1 + 2 afterwards.
Don't forget to have fun!
>>
>>25776075
>>25776132
Don't listen to these faggots, the game isn't edgy at all
>>
Pick tepig, box it inmediately.
Catch a sewaddle on the route past the first gym, have fun with a great bug.
Also, its a very easy game, don't worry too much about your mons being good or bad. Just enjoy the story, and remember, ALWAYS pick Rosa.
>>
don't worry if your team is a little underleveled compared to the gym, juat be smart about giving exp to mons that are super effective.

You'll usually find a mon that's good against the gym you're facing nearby so abuse that.
>>
>>25777478
> ALWAYS pick Rosa.
>not wanting to romance the girl
>>
File: 1365563033393.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1365563033393.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>25776059
Play challenge mode if you have the chance to do so
Ignore the faggots above, the game is in no way edgy, pushing the fedora meme just seems to be in right now
The movie studio things can actually be pretty fun when you get to the point where you can use your own pokemon and make things go horribly off script. Also, Sabrina.
PWT is the best post game.
>>
If on a emulator use action replay codes for challenge mode.
>>
>>25777521
>>25777478
unless there's some way to romance the girl as the girl. That would be pure
>>
File: 1458034399130.png (73 KB, 520x426) Image search: [Google]
1458034399130.png
73 KB, 520x426
Should I continue my save on Emerald? Save is from like a year ago, got really bored and stopped playing, and then I just played ORAS instead.
>>
Currently playing through black 2 myself on an emulator.

Decided to randomize it for shits and giggles.Third pokemon I caught was shaymin.
>>
>>25776059

If you aren't using Axew you aren't doing it right
>>
Desert route and resort gives a lot of good pokes and as the other anon said, seawaddle is solid.
>>
>>25776059
Dont catch a riolu or a darumaka , it makes the game a piece of cake
>>
>>25776059
Considering the fact that you just played HG/SS, I have something for you to do.
>Set text speed to fast
>Turn off battle animations
Play the Sonic theme song for added effect
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.