[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Quiet' Pokemon have low base speed >'Timid'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pduck.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pduck.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>'Quiet' Pokemon have low base speed
>'Timid' Pokemon have high base speed
>>
Have you ever seen a timid person?
You havent
Too fast
>>
>>25772392

I have no idea why this made me laugh.
>>
>>25772379
OP...i...
i love you
...N-NO IT'S NOTHING BYE
>>
>>25772379
Gamefreak made it that.
It's, their game and their rules.
>>
"What were they thinking" thread?

>Drifloon/Drifblim can't learn Sky Drop even though both of them have Pokedex entries about how they carry people and Pokemon away
>>
>>25772492
>about how they carry people and Pokemon away
More like how they try and fail because they can't pick them up
>>
>>25772392
kek
>>
>>25772379
Quiet simply means introverted, timid means shy.
>>
>>25772392
got me
>>
>>25772379
Timid people run away. Quiet people stand still in a corner.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>25772392
fpbp
(first post best post)
>>
Delete this picture of me as a child, it's embarassing.
>>
>>25772416
Cocksucking autistic Game Freak shill.
>>
>>25774367
Hilarious maymay, captain.
>>
>>25774341
If you have to explain what your retarded abbreviation means, it's not fucking worth using it. Go back to twitter if you want to type like a fucking retard.
>>
Someone explain to me why "Alert to Sounds" means you're really fast?
>>
>>25774471
Its like one of dem wild animals like rabbits and deers and shit and they perk their ears up and shit and if you make the slightest noise or whatever really far away you startle them and then run off really fast because they were so alert to your sounds.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.