[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 gen >6.5 gen >7 gen Does it matter? We're still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455334377789.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1455334377789.png
220 KB, 500x372
>6 gen
>6.5 gen
>7 gen

Does it matter? We're still getting new pokémon. If we're going back to Kalos then it'll be a better Kalos. If we're going to a new region then that's good too.

Why the fuck are you nignogs arguing over this? This is the most mundane shit to occupy your time with. This is like Sunfags and Moonfags arguing over which cellestial body is better without even consulting the none existing features of each game yet.

Are you fuckers THIS starved for information?

Pic related, it's you, taking obvious bate.
>>
People are too afraid to be half-BTFO and would rather be fully BTFO, both sides.
>>
Because 75% (not an estimate) of /vp/ is underage shitters that watch poketubers
>>
>>25771897
Because if it's Gen 6 then that means we are getting few enough pokemon for battle compatibility to not be completely fucked, which is bad.
If it's Gen 6 that means no new battle mechanics or graphics, meaning the same shit we've had for the past three years, which is bad.
Us getting Gen 7 is objectively better than still being stuck in Gen 6 for Zygarde's sorry ass.
>>
Because I waited THREE YEARS for Pokemon Z only to get cucked this hard.

I blame Joe for being correct the day before it was revealed.
>>
Autism mostly
>>
>>25772046

Gen 6 is great for mechanics and graphics. The problem is the content which Z was supposed to fix.
>>
>>25772081
Do you really want the same shit we've had for three years or do you want something new and fresh for us to explore and have fun with?
>>
>>25772093

I want a proper experience this gen instead of rushing to the next one for another incomplete mess.
>>
>>25772121
>Rushing
We've had just as long to wait for this gen as all the others
>>
>>25771897
What else is there to post about, OP? This board is shit. Everyone including myself is shit.

If it's so shitty and you insist on staying, make interesting posts so I don't have to hide 12/15 posts on a page.
>>
>>25771897
I dont want to return to Kalos.
>>
Gen 7 will be gen 2
New pokemon, new region, new mechanics, new graphics, new everything, but it will still be connected in some way to kalos and zycuck
>>
File: sunmoon region.png (519 KB, 715x452) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon region.png
519 KB, 715x452
What do you think the region in Sun & Moon will be based on?
Vote here

http://strawpoll.me/7190942
>>
>>25773758
Well there's evidence that it could be Southeast Asia (the big hotel in the announcement trailer looks too much like a hotel in Singapore), Polynesia (the Strange Souvenir looks like a Moai head or a tiki), Hawaii (the yellow fire truck and rainbow license plate), and Spain (Masuda went on an extended trip there after X and Y released). It's anyone's guess really but the evidence for numerous locations is piling up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.