[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /vp/, OP lost his copy of Y about a year back. I might still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fuck.png (13 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
13 KB, 500x314
so /vp/, OP lost his copy of Y about a year back. I might still have it somewhere, but I've lost hope on finding it. Through ORAS, X and past games, I'm recovering legendaries and others, but I have no way to get Yveltal or Xerneas. (I never caught Zygarde in X)

How would you all recommend getting those two?(Legitimately, no injecting)
>>
>>25771514
Inject them you faggot.
Otherswise, breed a shiny, send it to GTS and say it has 6IVs and ask for a box legend that everyone has.
>>
Get your mom to inject them for you. Then it isn't your fault.
>>
I can't believe you posted this in the wrong place, that's so embarrassing
>>
ok guys call op a retarded bundle of sticks all you want, but can someone direct me to an injection tutorial that isn't outdated?? Every one i find always seems to be outdated.
>>
>>25771514
get them over GTS its not even remotely hard
>>
>>25772338

>Implying i want to give away my fucking mew for a xerneas
>>
>>25772351
Just create your offer, dicksucker.
>>
>>25772023
What version are you on?
>>
>>25772378
Where do I find what version I'm on?
>>
>>25772351
>op posts facebook paint memes
>op doesn't understand how to use gts
i somehow am not surprised
>>
>>25772434
Settings-> bottom right hand corner of the top screen
>>
>>25771514
Just inject it.

If you're really too moralfag got that, catch a Ditto, give it a foreign name, and put it on GTS asking for whatever you want with the tag "6IV IMPOSTER FRE" or "6IV FRENCH HA" or whatever. Retards will always fall for it. Just reupload after like 24 hours if nobody bites.
>>
>>25772471

it's 10.7.0-32U
>>
>>25772497
You'd have to downgrade your 3ds to a lower version in order to do anything
>>
>>25772543
Here's a guide
https://www.reboot(dot)ms/forum/threads/downgrade-3ds-10-7-10-6-to-9-2.2008/
>>
>>25772543
Well he could use OoT or Cubic Ninja, but you're right that if he has that he may as well downgrade anyway. He can even get a copy of Pokémon Y with CFW.
>>
>>25772579
Just my luck, I don't have any of those games. Thanks for the help anyway.
>>
>>25771514
>ORAS
>and past games
Trade one of your shitload of duplicate legendaries
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.