[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mega Evolution doesn't take a turn to activate >Megas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1398127553234.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1398127553234.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>Mega Evolution doesn't take a turn to activate
>Megas are REQUIRED to be on your team because they're literally undefeatable
What the crap is wrong with Game Freak
>>

The first time I played Pokémon Y I did without Megas because at the time I thought they were bullshit and Exp. Share turned off.

Sorry you're just bad at the game.
>>
>>25771106
You can beat through the main game with shitmons, that doesn't count.
>>
>>25771106
Not even OP, but it is pretty clear he wasn't referring to the story, but to the meta.

You moron.
>>
I think that you might simply be a bad trainer anon
>>
>>25771028

>Mega Audino
>>
>>25771028
>literally undefeatable
>Can't go pass 1300

Kek.
>>
I have a no mega team which is pretty good. zangoose and machoke fucking sweep OU because no one is prepared for them as a threat
>inb4 tiers
>>
>>25771028
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1459119086322.png (72 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
1459119086322.png
72 KB, 211x244
>>25771028
>>Mega Evolution doesn't take a turn to activate
That would be the most retarded thing ever and an excellent way to make the mechanic absolutely terrible and unusable. Please never design a game.

>>Megas are REQUIRED to be on your team because they're literally undefeatable
Oh, now I see. You are a retard. Okay then.
>>
>>25771028
>megas can't hold items
>you can only have one on your team
>most of them have simply above average stats
Its like people try to be retarded when mega evolution is the subject.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.