[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we might not see anything new in Pokenchi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: amsuda.png (243 KB, 269x395) Image search: [Google]
amsuda.png
243 KB, 269x395
Since the official english site ignores this upcoming show and doesn't post something before it airs, I think this is just going to be a talk with Masuda where he just says a few things and maybe shows the heroes running or something.

But most likely there won't be legendaries or starters.
>>
>>25770237
Both Serebii and various Japanese fansites are speculating it might just be the old trailer again, followed by a discussion with Masuda and the others.

Either way, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>25770332
If it's the old trailer again, how come April's CoroCoro won't be covered before the leak?
>>
>>25770431
Because CoroCoro doesn't come out until the 15th?
>>
People are retarded. The official west press often releases it right after (1 hour or so) the official Japanese reveal. And with CoroCoro leaks they're usually revealing the info right before the official CoroCoro release date.
>>
>>25770237
Are you retarded?
This is a serious question.
Are you mentally handicapped?
You're obviously a newfag, but no one with an average IQ would ever say something this stupid.

Why would the official English site refer to a Japanese variety show that can't be seen anywhere outside of Japan in any legal way?
What they have ALWAYS done is this >>25770874

Seriously, OP, did your parents drop you on your head when you were a child?
>>
>>25770332
The keyword is "fan sites". The Pokemon Direct has aired everywhere, they're not going to show the small teaser again with big Pokemon producers guest starring on such a huge Japanese variety show.
>>
>>25770983
You do know that Pokenchi is a Sunday morning show for little kids, right?
>>
>>25770874
This
>>
>>25770989
That airs every Sunday morning, including the several past Sundays between the Direct and now.
>>
>>25771002
And has not mentioned Sun/Moon at all on any of those Sundays.
>>
>>25770989
Your point?
>>
>>25771046
A good deal of its audience has not seen the trailer from February.
>>
>he just says a few things and maybe shows the heroes running or something.
That still is -something- dumbass
>>
As long as we get game footage, it'll be worth it, since we'll get to speculate what the overworld looks like, or the battle system... Anything really.

They are definitely not going to repeat the direct trailer because it was fucking worldwide. I have no idea what these retards are on about >>25770332
>>25771061
>>
>>25771036
They haven't been mentioned because they've been pre recording the episodes where they DO mention it. Also, Pokenchi isn't a fucking news show, kid. Special information is given to them when they receive it, but they're not serebii.

>>25771061
Does Japan not have internet? The Direct is literally a few clicks away, kids are just as capable as looking up the teaser like everyone else in the US.
>>
US/English reveals have always come after the Japanese reveals. Before XY/ORAS some info leaked via Coro Coro and then we got english trailers a day or so later.

Still a good chance that something new will be shown. Not getting hopes up. It'll probably just be starters and possibly box mascots.
>>
>>25771146
>not getting hopes up
>its probably just the thing everybody fucking wants

You're a funny guy
>>
>>25770917
>all this rage
Lol dude i am not even the guy you quoted but chill out a bit, all you are saying is "i am Mad at life,i am a loser and i've never seen a vagina "
>>
>>25771110
it wasn't aired on television

did you consider you were the one with brain problems here?
>>
People dont seem to realize this was filmed an entire month ago.
>>
>>25771176
Oh. As opposed to all those tv ads we got all the time from past Gen revelations?
God, you are retarded.
We've literally never got tv ads about anything other than the final product.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.