[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100% female Who are the dads? Do they never give birth to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: 115Kangaskhan.png (178 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
115Kangaskhan.png
178 KB, 431x431
>100% female

Who are the dads? Do they never give birth to male babies?
>>
>>25769671
no they're just black
>>
>>25769671
Male pokemon that are in the same egg group are the dads. My question is how Kangaskhan is always born as a mother.
>>
>>25769671
>Kangaskhan, the single mother Pokemon
>>
File: space jam.jpg (79 KB, 390x800) Image search: [Google]
space jam.jpg
79 KB, 390x800
>>25769671

I think a better question is, why the fuck is gender still a thing in Pokemon? All it does is raise constant questions. Why can't it just be ''Type -'' or ''Type +'' Pokemon? Or a color system? Leave it up to the player to imagine what gender Pokemon they have.

I don't want a single chance of my bro Machamp turning out to be a girl. Seriously, genders are up there with HMs and Trade based evolutions on the ''Jesus fucking christ why is this still a thing'' list.
>>
The "babies" are the males. All Kangaskhan are fraternal twins.
>>
Better question is how do 100% male species exist without ditto around?
>>
>>25769720
>I don't want a single chance of my bro Machamp turning out to be a girl.
>lets change a straightforward concept into a convoluted mess because I'm a massive autist
>>
>>25769709
The father's sperm impregnates the baby too

>>25769724
They reproduce asexually
>>
>>25769750

>straightforward concept

Fuck off. Did you actually read the OP? The system is fucked. And not just for Kanghaskhan and the Machop line. There's also the Nidoqueen/Nidoking situation, the Gothorita issue, among others. Gender is clearly fucked as a system, so to save time, they could just SIMPLY change ''male'' into ''-'' and female into ''+'' or something, so it's up to the player to choose which gender their Pokemon is.

Dragon Quest Monsters did it and it worked perfectly.
>>
File: image.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>25769773
>the father's sperm impregnates the baby at birth
>the poor thing is pregnant for its entire childhood
>>
>>25769807
Logic error: They would still have to call it "+" or "-", depending on what is designated. You are not the one assigning gender, the game is.
>>
Maybe Pokemon was a radical feminist before it caught on. It's a female pokemon that literally don't need no man.
>>
>>25769671
Dads are other pokemon in the same egg group, or Dittos, but ditto Dad is weird.

Better question, how do all-male pokemon like Braviary and Hitmons propagate in the wild if their babies will always be same species on the female? Do they depend on Dittos for their species to survive?
>>
>>25769807
If the gender is determined by a + or - then the player still can't decide which gender they want it to be.
>>
>>25769838

But the gender isn't explicitly determined. Yeah, it's one or the other for breeding purposes, and it has to be that way, but if the game says your Blaziken is female directly, it's just awkward.

Of course, it'd remain or for Pokemon like Pikachu, Pyroar, Jellicent, etc. (Pokemon with strong dependency on both a male and a female gender) but for Pokemon that clearly don't possess feminine/masculine traits, the system doesn't work and needs to die.
>>
>>25769671
i think bogleech addressed it pretty well
http://www.bogleech.com/pokemon/p115kangaskhan.html
>>
>>25769888
Nope, you redefined gender as being designated by + or - instead of male and female. It makes no difference.
>>
File: Togepi upset.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Togepi upset.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>25769807
>>25769720
this is so absurdly autistic, even for /vp/
>>
>>25769709
> implying the baby isn't the real kangaskhan piloting a larger intimidating mecha suit
>>
>>25769938
>the baby mega-evolves
>not the inorganic mech host

w-whoa
>>
>>25769900

>doesn't want his Machamp to have a vagina
>doesn't want a broken feature in a video game
>autistic

Can you please go into detail about what's so autistic about that? I'm just trying to find an alternative to a broken aspect that can easily be fixed.
>>
>>25769967

There is nothing broken about it. And there is no reason why Machamp can't be female. Should bears all be male because it's a masculine looking animal?
>>
File: seeeyymouur.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
seeeyymouur.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>>25769973

jesus christ, please tell me you're joking
>>
>>25769993
How is it a broken concept? It's just something that makes people uncomfortable.
>>
>>25769973
And yet, male only and female only pokemon exist anyway.
>>
>>25769967
>doesn't want his Machamp to have a vagina
Unless you`re gay for Machamp that should not matter, its a fucking monster.
>>
>>25769967
>Can you please go into detail about what's so autistic about that?
the fact that you think Pokemon having a sex binary is "broken"

and how you think it's "broken" because a masculine Pokemon being female upsets your autistically rigid gender expectations

and how you think a 1/4 chance of a Pokemon not being the gender you want is a serious problem

and how you want to replace a natural binary of sexes analogous to the real world with some retarded symbols that suggest that Pokemon mate through fucking electromagnetism
>>
>>25769967

Don't catch a female Machop then?
>>
File: 1459206062459.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1459206062459.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>25770083

So if

>upsets your autistically rigid gender expectations

Okay, I give up. I can't be assed to argue with a tumblr fag.

If something's wearing a fucking dress, it's considered to be female. Any 4 year old could tell you that without any trouble. If something is muscle bound, angry and wearing tight speedos, it's a fucking man.

You can throw ''autism'' in as a buzzword all you want, but you're just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing now and honestly it's quite embarrassing.
>>
>>25770147

So female bodybuilders are considered male? And male crossdressers are considered female?
>>
>>25770028
>Unless you`re gay for Machamp
Who isn't?
>>
>>25770147
>he has never heard of crossdressers, tomboys, musclegirls, etcera etcera
>>
File: fi7-1.jpg (38 KB, 301x358) Image search: [Google]
fi7-1.jpg
38 KB, 301x358
>>25769720

>Not wanting a Girlchamp.
>>
>>25770147
I didn't realize you need to be a member of [bogeyman website] to understand the difference between immanent physiological characteristics and socially relative behavioral/aesthetic traits
>>
>>25770147
Male and female isn't determined by what you wear, it's biological. Honestly you're a bigger tumblrfag than him.
>>
File: image.png (774 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 1136x640
THIS IS NOW A MACHAMP THREAD
>>
>>
>triple ascended quasitransfluidqueer ⋨女ξsexual aspirant
>>
>>25769671

The Kanto Safari Zone has

>Nidoran-M
>Nidorino
>Rhyhorn
>Cubone
>Marowak

All of which are compatible with Kangaskhan.
>>
>>25769724

Breeding in the wild works differently than breeding in captivity.
>>
>>25769671
All Kangaskhan are female.
Young Kangaskhans are female.

Gamefreak haven't introduced a evolutionary male counterpart of Kangaskhan yet.
>>
>>25769709
They are born pregnant, like tribbles.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.