[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is a 5 year old allowed to go out into the wilderness and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Spr_B2W2_Preschooler_F_l.png (2 KB, 200x328) Image search: [Google]
Spr_B2W2_Preschooler_F_l.png
2 KB, 200x328
Why is a 5 year old allowed to go out into the wilderness and raise wild animals?
>>
File: buu.gif (15 KB, 59x123) Image search: [Google]
buu.gif
15 KB, 59x123
Oh man, 3d models were a mistake.

I miss the 2d sprites so much.
>>
Cutest trainer class. Would hug/fug.
>>
>>25769674
>>>/b/
>>
>>25769674
she's mine
>>
Apparently, the pokeworld works by the laws of nature, even for humans. Upon being able to set out on their own, they are left to their own devices.
>>
it's fallacious to think of Pokemon as perfectly analogous to animals in our world. Human activity in the Pokemon universe is almost completely organized around Pokemon, and at least half of the population regularly battles. So it's not unreasonable that many children are encouraged to start their "Pokemon journey" at an early age.
>>
bump-
>>
>>25769674
This.
>>
File: Spr_HGSS_Twins.png (3 KB, 167x164) Image search: [Google]
Spr_HGSS_Twins.png
3 KB, 167x164
>>25769674
I prefer these qts personally
>>
>>25769630
the switch from 2d to 3d was probably the hardest thing for me to get used to ib gen 6 desu
>>
The majority of trainers are probably from the nearest town and have never ventured further.
>>
>>25769680
Nigger.
>>
>>25769607
1. I don't know.

2. Pokémon are Extraterrestrials.
>>
>>25769607
their trainer class says they're in school so they're allowed to have pokemon because they're being supervised.
>>
>>25769607
more importantly, why are they allowed to gamble? I mean, that's basically what you do with trainer battles, the loser pays the winner
>>
>>25769607
best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zgV3Crpmcg&list=PL9mCMKp0o7xtyh_K9ul8b9lLL5OhC1YY-&index=30
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.