[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What features from Gen VI do you think GAME FREAK will gut out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: scgh9e.jpg (100 KB, 700x320) Image search: [Google]
scgh9e.jpg
100 KB, 700x320
What features from Gen VI do you think GAME FREAK will gut out and remove in Sun and Moon?

Trainer customization and Amie are definitely getting axed.
>>
Cosplay pikachu ;-;
>>
>>25768612
>Amie getting taken out
Not happening retard.
>>
Customization could go either way. It was a fun feature in XY but extremely limited. I'd rather not have customization back if it means it is as limited as it was in XY.

I could see Amie returning. It gave "PvE" boosts and was how players evolved Sylveon.

I would guess Soaring and Mirage Islands are axed.
>>
>>25768662
Nah, they can get rid of Amie, they'll just make an item to evolve into Sylveon instead like Milotic.

Also, hope you guys didn't like DexNav much, cause that's probably gone.
>>
Amie was left in ORAS while having nothing to do with Hoenn. Its most likely staying.
>>
>>25768612
Sylveon still exists. Will they pull a Feebas here?

Customization will never return ;_;

Maison gets axed now that hax is totally revealed. (yeah right)

HMs become key items and the moves just become regular TMs now. Finally.

Rotation Battle
>>
>>25768676
Dexnav was sort of a return of the Habitat List, so I'll just say it's possible that it will come back in another way again.
>>
>>25768687
>HMs become key items and the moves just become regular TMs now
Keep dreaming.
>>
>Trainer customization
>Amie
>DexNav
>Any sort of postgame facility (too hard for the kids)
>Soaring
>Secret Bases
>Horde encounters
>Contests
>Evil team (replaced by a special group of trainers who are always nice to you)
>Day/night system
>Zygarde

However, these things are happening:

>Another Mega Charizard
>Trainer-Pokémon fusions (alongside Megas)
>A lot of Lucario
>The box legendary is gifted early on and mandatory to use
>Extreme handholding
>Shitty gimmick routes
>>
>>25768792
>All routes only hold 1-2 pokemons per land type, water, grass etc.
>Other pokemon have to be found through a shitty gimmick minigame or GO
>>
Is there really any point in this thread or the posts in it besides people continuing to whine, this time for stuff that hasn't happened or announced nonetheless(bravo!) and circlejerk about how terrible Gamefreak is according to them? Like really.

The only things you can say won't be back are regional things like Secret Bases and Mirage Islands. And even these might return in another form. We literally have no info.

Ah, right on time. >>25768792 Nice memes, bro. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25768612
>Amie getting removed
>people actually believe this

Out of all the shitty gimmicks they've made, Amie probably took the most work. I don't see any reason why they'd let that go to waste.
>>
File: 1457356517001.png (57 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1457356517001.png
57 KB, 240x200
>>25768792
>Mega Charizard Z will be a thing
>>
>>25768612
>Trainer customization and Amie are definitely getting axed
Amie will get renamed at the most.
>>
>>25769043
>>25768792
>only one Charizard mega
>implying they won't add one for each version
>>
POKÉMON CONTESTS

Game Freak will take away Contests from me yet again. I'll cry in a corner waiting for DP remakes.
>>
>>25768676
>they'll just make an item to evolve into Sylveon instead like Milotic.
If they haven't gotten rid of that location based evos for Glaceon and Leafeon you can bet Amie isn't leaving any time soon.
Also Amie isn't tied to anything like the beauty stat was so it's highly unlikely for it to get another evo method.
>>
>>25769345
Fuck the DP contests, they were a disgrace.
>>
>>25769374
contests were always shit, i only liked the DP ones because the dancing minigame was fun
>>
>>25768612
Nothing will be removed cause it's still Gen 6.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.