[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a heracross guys... Why is nintendo suck a cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
I just want a heracross guys... Why is nintendo suck a cunt?
>>
>>25765336
Yeah! Why do all the good pokemon have to be hard to find! I thought this was a pokemon game. Why can't they just give you a fully evolved pokemon holding it's mega stone in the early game?

After all. Lucario is everyone's favorite.
>>
>>25765336
I got mine pretty easily (replaying Crystal atm). Went to route east of Ecruteak when I was ready to add it, two trees from the bottom set that come up the most, one on the left was the one that gave the most results.
>>
>>25765473
>>25765518
>>25765662
Do you know of the moderate/low drop trees reset?

I've found ekans on every headbuttable tree in Route 33 and Bug Gym town. From what I understand if a tree drops ekans its a moderate drop tree and Heracross is only found on low drop trees.

So if they don't reset I'm fucked. I assumed they reset by leaving the area but I'm not certain.
>>
plz respond
>>
>>25765336
Wow sure lot of heracross threads today. What's got them so hyperactive?
>>
File: 1451124033979.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451124033979.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>he plays vanilla pokemon
>he plays gen 1+2 games that have remakes avaible to them
Don't mind me.
>>
>>25765938
Just a mutual love for Heracross accross the board, and rightly so
>>
>>25765938
Same thing that happened to the Kingler fans the other day.
>>
>>25765336
>people complain about games being too easy and good 'mons being just handed to you
>yet the same people complain about not being handed good 'mons they want
For fuck sake, why is /vp/ a bunch of contradictory asshats?
>>
>>25766254
There's a difference between tedious and hard.

The ai should be better, it would make the game better. I shouldn't have to smash a (although I have a program doing it) for 3 hours just to find a Heracross that's tedious not hard.
>>
>>25766276
>"Exp Share is bullshit, we should have to do tedious grinding"
>"wah, why won't the game give me my good 'mon?"
Again, piss off. You and all of /vp/.
>>
>>25766294
>putting words in my mouth to support your shit argument
>>
>>25766331
>shit argument
>actively denying accusations that you're 90% likely of being guilty of
>>
>>25766344
you're insulting "my opinion" of something you don't even know my opinion of.

you're the cancer
>>
>>25765336
Why does that gym say gim?
>>
>>25766416
You are the one complaining about a fondamental mechanic of the games (that being good mon=rare mon)
Just hack your Heracross and leave
>>
I always find heracross more common on route 42 trees
>>
If you're playing Gold/Silver: Heracross will be found in one or a few randomly determined headbutt trees between Route 29-33, as well as 43-44. If a tree gives you nothing after two or three tries, it's a dud, and if it gives you only shitmons like Ekans after five encounters or so, you won't find Heracross there either. If you find an Aipom in a tree, chances are there might be a Heracross in there. Once you finally find the right tree, you can keep headbutting it for as many Heracross as you want.

If you're playing Crystal/HGSS: Azalea Town (Note: In G/S, these were forest trees rather than mountain trees, so they yielded Pineco and others instead) tends to be your best bet. Many tend to find Heracross above Kurt's house.
>>
you can find a heracross in some trees at azalea town.
>>
>>25766515
Other language game
>>
>>25768723
Ahh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.