[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your goal be in the pokemon world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 160x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 160x180
What would your goal be in the pokemon world?
>>
My own gym
>>
>>25764090
Enjoy my time with my Pokémon and live in a beautiful place.
>>
>>25764090
I'd like to live comfortably in a small town with my pokemon.
>>
Explore lots of unique and exciting places with a team of my favorite mons.
>>
>>25764090
Travel the globe, beating gyms as a Normal-Type trainer. Once that's done, I'd apply for a Gym Leadership, rock that position for a while, then retire to a ranch where my Pokemon and I can live and take in abandoned Pokemon and give wild Pokemon meals should they wander in, and have a barn/hotel where Trainers can stay if they need shelter from a storm. Of course, if a Trainer wants a battle, I'd be happy to oblige.
>>
File: Regigigas.png (1 MB, 900x919) Image search: [Google]
Regigigas.png
1 MB, 900x919
>>25764090

To find and befriend/capture the Regis.
>>
To get a job that has nothing to do with Pokemon.
>>
Collect and study all the ghosts.
>>
File: naturalhistorypkmn.jpg (69 KB, 495x765) Image search: [Google]
naturalhistorypkmn.jpg
69 KB, 495x765
>>25764090
To be as thorough as possible in detailing the biology and natural history of the mysterious creatures known as Pokemon.
>>
Travel around with my favorite Pokemon, learning about the legends of each Region and writing it down so I could some day write books and retire in a comfy small town.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 256x192
>>25764453
A very specific goal is to catch Volcorona.
>>
Challenge gyms and be a coordinator. Then open up an actual day care specializing in baby and unevolved Pokemon.
>>
Become a Grass-type gym leader. Use a Whimsicott to give people who piss me off insomnia.
>>
train a Hypno.
>>
>>25764090
>Get an Itemfinder
>Become NUMBER ONE TREASURE HUNTER~
>>
>>25764090
have consensual sex with every single pokemon species.
>>
File: image.png (411 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
411 KB, 900x600
I'd want to explore as much of the world as I could, bring friends with and make it a party, catch a ton of Pokémon on my travels, and when I'm finally a seasoned world traveler/Pokémon catcher, I'd settle down somewhere, buy a large plot of land, create different biomes within it, and let all my captured Pokémon live there with me.
>>
To make a lot of friends and explore a really cool world
>>
>>25764699
Have fun with only six different biomes.
>>
Not get killed by a fucking monster that can breathe fire, send thousands of volts of electricity through my body, freeze me in a beam of ice, steal my soul, and everything else they can do. My second goal would be to travel and capture a ton of mons to be my pets. Then I would figure out what kind of career I want and work on doing that.
>>
File: ORAS_Aroma_Lady[1].png (77 KB, 187x358) Image search: [Google]
ORAS_Aroma_Lady[1].png
77 KB, 187x358
>>25764090
>What would your goal be in the pokemon world?

I guess be the MALE equivalent of an Aroma Lady: Tend to, Train, Capture, Raise and surround myself with a variety of Grass-Type pokemon in a peaceful rural area and so forth.

I really, really love grass pokemon and find them incredibly interesting and hands down my favorite order of pokemon- I love them all, even the ones I hate. I'm not really interested in battling or whatever, but having a small farm house or little shack with some land and a greenhouse or something to tend to and maybe even breed and sell grass pokemon for other trainers.

Maybe even have a dozen or so Combee Boxes or Combee Trees so I can produce a little honey for my neighbors and pokemon.

Try to make as cozy a homestead as possible and then chill the fuck out: be the sort of NPC in game who sells seeds/held items, fruits, honey and even sells/trades uncommon or rare grass pokemon within the region. Maybe even be the sort of NPC who sells or gives a Bulbasaur or Chikorita to a trusted trainer or the "disty" gardener who accidentally gets a Sudowoodo and needs to give it a good home.

If I get a complimentary free "starting" pokemon though I'd like either a:
Bulbasaur, Tropicus or Lickitung.

Alright, roleplay over.
>>
>>25764090
Cumming inside that Lass in the middle.
>>
File: Furisode_Girls.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Furisode_Girls.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>25764090
Get laid
>>
File: 1457222756930.png (434 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1457222756930.png
434 KB, 894x894
Step 1: Obtain Golurk.
Step 2: Figure out how to ride a ghost.
>>
>>25764638
>>25765004

End yourself.
>>
Have a chill pokebro.
Be best buds
Do some battlin'. Maybe not be the very best, but we'd have fun with it.
>>
I would get strong with the Pokemon I like!
>>
File: image.png (230 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 500x393
>>25764699
Also, forgot to mention, I wouldn't really be interested in the trainer battling or gym battling aspect at all. My Pokémon would be more like travel companions/pets.
>>
Be a Pokémon trainer and travel to different regions competing in their leagues. I'd marry an exotic beauty and retire to become a writer with my mons in a beach town. Ido couch part time helping new trainers strengthen their Pokémon and teach them new moves.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 540x540
I'd assemble a gang of ghost Pokémon who, naturally, love mischief and mayhem. I'd get them all to respect and admire me, and then we'd become unstoppable and untraceable thieves by utilizing their ability to pass through walls, become invisible, and move solid objects by will. We'd have anything we wanted, and it'd be easy to get it. The world would be our oyster. If shit got hairy somehow, those lethal motherfuckers could just drain someone's soul out and/or "steal their life away."
>>
>>25764090
Assuming I still have my IRL skills, I'd probably be a Pokemon researcher bent on figuring out just how the fuck pokeymangs work.
Also have a zoroark wife.
>>
File: latest[1].png (152 KB, 536x599) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
152 KB, 536x599
Lets assume for the sake of the argument that in the "real pokemon world" we're going into: people don't have plot armor or writers behind them and legendary pokemon are exactly that- Legendary, powerful, uncommon or even unheard of to the point of being legendary or even the product of myths and legend.

Would you worship Arceus? Would you worship or pray to any of the legendary pokemon?

I'm not gonna lie: I'd worship Arceus or at the very least respect it deific status.
>>
Travel the world and study Pokemon as a Pokemon Biologist.
Have a team that I can use for battling if I need to or if there's like a fun tournament going on in the area, but would also be able to help me with research.

Discover new species of Pokemon, preserve current ones.
>>
File: 6b1c5bc90fff9a329490b467f10110e8.jpg (125 KB, 1124x1124) Image search: [Google]
6b1c5bc90fff9a329490b467f10110e8.jpg
125 KB, 1124x1124
Be a prankster with an unusual pranking team of pokemons (Meowstic(F), Mismagius, Froslass, Porygon Z, Beheyeem and Deoxys) that goes around the world playing pranks of bad taste on people and annoy legendary pokemons with a squirt gun then have one of my pokemons use teleport when thing get to serious. Also, investigate mysteries and whatnot.
>>
If possible, try to usurp one of the gym leaders of a region. Show how awesome Ice can be. Cry in shame as some punk kid comes through and lucks out a victory.
>>
>>25764090
Bang hex maniac.
>>
>>25764090
Try to juggle life with raising at most six mons as pets/partners and stuff like college while managing not to wind up in fucking weird situations on a near-daily basis.
>>
Catch a Machop. Day and night we would train and befriend other fighting types. Train and become bara as fuck. Spread our bara greatness across the world. No homo.
>>
>>25764090
Fuck bitches make money
>>
>>25764638
This tobedesu fampai
>>
File: Brendan_Sceptile_ORAS_Trailer.png (502 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Sceptile_ORAS_Trailer.png
502 KB, 800x450
>Having friends
>>
>>25764090
Don't really know but for end game I'd know I'd want to marry a cute female trainer and have some kids
>>
I'd be standing eternally in place waiting for a specific person to cross my path, though my vision is kinda bad and I don't have glasses so I can't always see him. But if I find him, i'm going to tell him off them try to beat him up with my underleveled pokemon. If he beats me I'll beg him to give me his phone number so that I can finally have someone to talk to about how boring my life is just standing in one place doing nothing in particular while secretly yearning to get back my money. In the case that he doesnt, I'll just pester him with routine phone calls to say nothing in particular of any interest
>>
Fight only using 6 Magikarps.
>>
Knowing me, I'd most likely start like that faggot kid that gave Chimchar to Ash at and fight everyone until I get my ass handed to an actually skilled trainer after ignoring every advice from gym leaders.
Sure, I'd grow up then and abandon my edgy ways but I would still battle everyone.

And now that I think of it, fuck the league; I'd become a wandering "Elite".
>>
>>25764090
to wear shorts
>>
>>25764090
I would just travel with my mons, Probably end up living in the middle of nowhere training my Pokemon with no real goals or orientation.
>>
>>25766665
Objectively the only correct answer friendo
>>
>>25765621
I would watch an anime like that.
>>
I would like to be a teacher at a Pokémon Academy with my Stoutland as an assistant
>>
File: 1368517805222.jpg (303 KB, 890x580) Image search: [Google]
1368517805222.jpg
303 KB, 890x580
Be a Gym leader. I really like monotype teams.
>>
>>25764090
to be the very best
>>
File: Against The World.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Against The World.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Challenge all the leagues with my battling team.

Challenge all the contests with my contest team.
>>
File: twintcg.jpg (64 KB, 323x450) Image search: [Google]
twintcg.jpg
64 KB, 323x450
Battle with kids and take their money
>>
>>25765621
>"See that Yveltal over there drinking from the lake?"
>"I'm gonna seeing I can scare it."
>>
File: Jarvis_Mega_Steelix.png (3 MB, 1672x941) Image search: [Google]
Jarvis_Mega_Steelix.png
3 MB, 1672x941
Catch big guys a pick fights with little guys
>>
Explore and have fun, eat good food, see cool shit.
>>
>>25764090
Bike Simulator.

I wonder if it's legal to breed and sell pokemon behind the scenes. But could you even tell IVs in that world? Hidden Powers/Abilities? Natures?
>>
>>25764090
I'd say baker, but would I be stuck with only making poffins and 'jelly doughnuts'?
>>
>>25764090
Take advantage of young female trainers in the forest
>>
>>25768495
So, suicide?
>>
File: a pile of floofs.jpg (186 KB, 639x448) Image search: [Google]
a pile of floofs.jpg
186 KB, 639x448
Acquire floofs.
>>
>>25768597
You could train to be that guy that judges the potential of pokemon
>>
Be a breeder and attempt to breed pokemon that are highly-competent fighters, but aesthetically pleasing enough to participate in contests.

And then join the International Police and work with Looker taking down criminal teams with my super-pretty nazi überpokes
>>
>>25764090
Catch and hypno and rape girls
>>
>>25771076
I'm surprised this came this late in the thread
>>
I would amass a team of Pokemon experts to create the ultimate competitive team. Someone to breed full time, someone to EV train, probably a chef for the Pokemon and for us, someone to help acquire rare Pokemon and items, that kind of thing. A whole tightknit community. And I would be a strategist, a battler of Pokemon, and we would compete in the tournament scene to try and make money, but most of it would probably come from sponsors and paid tournaments. There'd be other battlers on the team, too, so I could train and practice with them and compete against them, like a family full of rivals.
>>
I would partner with a Hex Maniac, traveling the world as Double Battlers and ruining the days of little kids. Then we'd go competitive, win as champions, and settle down with our two children, who, as per tradition, must become double battlers.

We'd give them Mega Gengar and Mega Mawile and send them to early routes as a surprise for everyone.
>>
>>25764090
Same as here. Be the very best you can, travel, marry some cutie and live the rest of my life as a happy person ;_;
>>
>>25764090
Fuck my waifu(s)
>>
Creating Mewthree.
>>
>>25764090
I just want to live peacefully with my pokemon.
>>
>>25764307

People from 1824 sure look ancient.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.