[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Snap Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: CewgJfeWAAIraE3.jpg large.jpg (65 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CewgJfeWAAIraE3.jpg large.jpg
65 KB, 1024x576
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>It has been confirmed that the classic Nintendo 64 title, Pokémon Snap, is to be released on the Wii U Virtual Console in Japan on Wednesday next week for 1,028¥. This is the first release of this game globally on the Wii U and we'll bring more on this game, including any additional mechanics as it comes
>>
Serebii Confirmed, nice.
>>
>No new game
kill me
>>
Oh. Oh SHIT. Hopefully we get an idea of when it'll be on the American Virtual Console
>>
finally people can remember how shit this game was and move on with their lives
>>
File: 1455149439347.png (541 KB, 980x720) Image search: [Google]
1455149439347.png
541 KB, 980x720
>Gyroscope camera aiming
>>
would've been better on the 3DS with gyroscope controls and 3D

but the 3DS can't even emulate the GBA without shitting itself so i guess that's a pipe dream
>>
>>25763051
Yeah. Minish Cap ran pretty well, but other GBA games I've tried all suck on 3DS
>>
I don't get the appeal of this game, to be honest. Is taking photos of Pokemon really that fun to people?
>>
>>25763025
Why do faggots want this so much? I want to just sit back and enjoy the comfy scenery without waving the gamepad like a retard.
>>
>>25763091
50% nostalgia, 40% people liking pokémon that much and 10% people actually enjoying taking photos and such.

It's not a weird thing to get into.
>>
While I am happy this game is getting a current gen port I would have loved a true sequel. The Wii U has the perfect controller for a new Snap game.
>>
>>25763091
first time seeing pokemon in there natural habitat. That's fucking awesome for a kid growing up with it at the beginning. It was comfy has fuck, and really atmospheric. It's one of the first walking simulators and it's done oh so right.
>>
>>25762884
Oh snap !
>>
>VC R/G/B/Y
>WiiU Pokemon Snap Port
>Pokemon GO

Its fucking Nostalgia The Generation?
>>
>>25763093
If you're waving the gamepad around you need to up the movement sensitivity a bit
>>
>>25763206
Well it is the 20th anniversary so...
>>
>>25763206
It's the 20th anniversary. We're going to get a fuck ton of nostalgia.
>>
That's cool but they already re released it once.
I'm a little pissed we had to wait this long to get it on Wii U.

I'll be more excited when they announce the original pokemon pinball, or pokemon GSC.

or a true pokemon snap sequel on the one console it's perfect for
>>
>Creatures Inc sees how much people download Snap.
>Pokemon Snap 2 is announced.
>>
They should really make a Snap 2. Imagine having all 721 Pokemon
>>
>>25763168
>Walking Simulator
Except you don't walk or do anything on foot, you're in the ZERO-ONE the entire time. It's more like an on-rails Shooter if anything.
>>
Can you put import photos to your system like in the Wii version?
>>
>Pokemon Snap 2 is Just Gen 2 & popular gen 1 Pokes,Starters,Lucario, Pika Clones and Main Legendaries
>>
File: wtf.png (854 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
854 KB, 1280x720
>>25763013
>PMD Red/Blue has been out in other countries for almost a month
>We don't even have a release date
>Now this shit
Why is being an American Pokemon fan the definition of suffering?
>>
>>25763347
We didn't even have all 151

And frankly I think having ALL the pokemon would be a bit much, especially if every pokemon had retardedly specific actions required to lure them into a good position.
>>
OH SNAP
>>
File: QUALITY TM.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY TM.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25763481
>complains about ORAS's severe lack of content constantly
>actually has an idea for more content in a Pokemon game
>"oh now that would be a bit much"
Why is /vp/ so ass backwards?
>>
>>25763423
it's a walking simulator type game, that's what i mean't. Not a literal "all you do is walk"

I consider shit like tell tale games and undertale as walking simulator type games because there's little to no game
>>
>>25763470
Feel the pain those of us in Yurop had to wait to play PSMD
>>
>>25763509
Okay not him but
>>complains about ORAS's severe lack of content constantly
There was no point in this thread where ANYONE brought up ORAS

Secondly having all 700+ Pokemon is too much to the point where it loses what made Pokemon snap great.
>>
>>25763734
I know that I'm talking about /vp/ in general. And if they actually were to give detail and character to each Pokemon it would really be good. But they aren't making a Snap 2 anyways, so who cares?
>>
>>25762884
My first case of buyer's remorse. Sweet memories.
>>
>>25763764
>And if they actually were to give detail and character to each Pokemon it would really be good.
That's the problem, the amount of Pokemon doesn't allow that anymore, hell it didn't allow it back in gen 1 which is why we didn't get all of them in Snap.
>>
File: 515TT5TRGQL.jpg (56 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
515TT5TRGQL.jpg
56 KB, 500x347
>>25762884
STOP FUCKING AROUND AND JUST GIVE US STADIUM ALREADY

>mfw we'll get Hey You Pikachu and Puzzle League before Stadium if at all
>>
>tailend of the Wii-Us lifespan

too little too late, not even a new Snap game.
>>
>>25762884
Serebii confirm.
>>
I'd really like the other n64 games to get ported to wii u so I can upgrade. I still have some club nintendo n64 games, along with some others that I bought for the wii, and just want to play with off tv play
>>
>>25763833
Does the Gamepad even recognize voice commands?
>>
>>25763553
>undertale
>walking simulator
Do you also call all SNES-era RPGs walking simulators?
>>
>>25763051
>3DS
>Emulating GBA
>>
>>25764357
It has a built in mic
>>
File: Hypernova.jpg (350 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova.jpg
350 KB, 560x560
>>25763168
>>25763553
>Calling it a walking simulator
You fucking piece of shit. Dont lump it in with that trash genre.
What fucking walking simulators actually give you shit to do, and score you?
>>
>>25764434
>what is the ambassador games
>what is retroarch gpsp
>>
>>25764495
>retroarch
I'll give you that one
>Ambassador games
Onboard GBA processor
>>
>>25764522
>Onboard GBA processor
No you dumb fuck, the 3DS underclocks to run the Ambassador games.
>>
>>25764552
>GBA VC is run by AGB_FIRM
>AGB_FIRM is a process run via an onboard ARM chip, utilized in original GBA consoles
>>
>Tfw Pokemon Go has an unfinished but still in code Camera item

Pokemon Snap confirmed to be a feature in GO
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK