[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Place bets for the first gameplay trailer! >how long will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-1200x536.jpg (80 KB, 1200x536) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-1200x536.jpg
80 KB, 1200x536
Place bets for the first gameplay trailer!

>how long will they show?
>will they show more than 3 new pokemon?
>will they show box/box legends?
>will they show starters?
>does SM have a new engine or run off the XY engine?
>will they give a release date?
>will they show off MCs?

Post other shit you can think of
>>
10 minutes of footage
starters + legends shown
60fps 400x240
November release

screencap this
>>
They will show a looping footage of the main character walking in circles in the starting town. Nothing else
>>
in total 30 seconds
No pokemon shown
No legends
Same engine, different art style
Yes, at least the male trainer

Also hoping for starter silhouettes
>>
>>25762687
>10 minutes of footage
>starters + legends shown
You fucking wish
>>
It's the same trailer we saw in the direct.
>>
>>25762687
Yeah, and Donald Trump is going to be the next president
>>
>>25762715
The direct showed no gameplay, so obviously it won't be that.
>>
>>25762702
This, but with the game's big city.
>>
>>25762738
>it has been confirmed that in the episode of Gathering at the Pokémon House, the variety show that airs in Japan every Sunday, that airs on April 3rd, series Director Junichi Masuda will be on, alongside battle director Shigeki Morimoto and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire game director Shigeru Ohmori and will talk about the new games, presumably Pokémon Sun & Moon and will feature the first TV aired footage. It is not known if the footage will be released officially on the Internet beforehand but we will post as soon as anything is revealed.

Where's the source for "gameplay trailer"?
>>
>>25762668
>30 seconds
>no
>no
>no
>probably, hopefully refined
>yes
>no
>>
Both box legends plus 2 pairs of version exclusive Mega Evos (e.g. Solrock/Lunatone, Dragonite/Hydreigon).
>>
>>25762751
>footage

Do you understand English? A non-gameplay trailer isn't "footage".
>>
>>25762715
This. Even Joe thinks so
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/714871292135124994
>>
>>25762775
I'll laugh at you when there's nothing new.
>>
>>25762668
Here is how it will go, 100%
>Titles / Logos are shown
>Many japanese people shout sugoi over and over
>Masuda walks in
>Holds up a board with the logos printed on it as well
>Time for game footage
>Shows a bunch of generic scenery shots, specifically during the day and during night
>large text below the footage reads "GAME FOOTAGE NOT FINAL"
>>
>>25762827
No, shoko will shout "Kawaii" angrily at things that are not kawaii.
>>
>>25762827
>No "please understand"
No es fake
>>
Not sure but I have a hunch we may be getting a new engine, it makes sense if these games truly are Gen Vii
>>
>>25762862

this chimchar ano ko?
>>
>>25762715
They said it was the first TV aired footage of the games, why would they showcase the announcement trailer when it would have been online for a month?!
>>
>>25762736
>>25762855
>Drumpf xD

Kindly fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>25762736
isnt this already happening?

theyll show off a 10 second clip of the trainer running around then japanese guys go ""OOOH SUGOI" in an over reacting manner, end.
>>
File: WAH.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
WAH.gif
2 MB, 320x214
I'm hoping footage will come earlier on the internet, that way I don't have to see nips overreact.

Starters in battle, Male and Female trainers walking through cities and towns, and CGI legendaries is what I'm betting on. 2-3 mins at most
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgK_m4nzX9Y
get ready for disappointment
>>
>>25762668
>Minute tops
>Most likely not
>Maybe
>Hopefully
>Most likely same graphics, but updated animations
>Holiday 2016
>Most likely
>>
>>25763178
Short game play of the new mascots is better than nothing. Plus, the artwork/box art would probably be up on the official site shortly after anyways
>>
>>25762702
I'll take things that happened literally one time for $500.
>>
>>25763233
holiday 2016 was already confirmed
>>
>>25763320
And that will be the date at the end of the trailer
>>
File: Yakuza-san.gif (241 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-san.gif
241 KB, 300x317
>>25762866
Iwata is dead anon. There is no one to ask whether or not anyone understands. Yakuza-san will make you understand, or he will cut your pinkies off.
>>
>>25763827
anon pls
>>
File: 1458930382147.jpg (18 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1458930382147.jpg
18 KB, 399x388
>>25762855
Jesus Christ, leave this board NOW
>>
>>25762827
SUGOI
>>
The same bullshit that happened at the announcement trailer, instead of talking about the game, they talk for three minutes about how you can trade and battle in pokemon.
>>
10 seconds of a small cut scene from the game. Not even trainers like ORAS.
>>
>>25764524

you must be poor child anon... but he's just right, look at the situation, nobody normal would chose such populist like trumpf
>>
File: 1456465063296.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456465063296.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>25766790
Fucking normie. You will not be spared on the Day of the Roach.
>>
>masuda enters
>Kyogre and Groudon appear on the screen
>"Pokkemonnn Shun and Moohn desu ka"
>the cast falls over simultaneously with kyogre and groudon signs in their hands
>Gen 1 Pokecenter music starts playing
>"oooohhhhh! Nande?? Nande???"
>Screen switches to 5 seconds of Black and White gameplay footage
>"SUGOIIIIII SUGOIIIIIII!!!"
>"Holiday 2016"
>>
>>25762668
I'm making the real Prediction General tomorrow btw, with Scores from the last prediction general we had last month.
It's just silly to start it 4 days ahead.
>>
File: 121121.jpg (88 KB, 382x415) Image search: [Google]
121121.jpg
88 KB, 382x415
>>25762736

Well, yeah.
>>
>>25762687
>60fps
>Game playable in 2D. Some areas also playable in 3D
L O L
>>
>5 seconds of game footage shows chibi model of Shoko as player character
>entire cast explodes into sugois
>camera zooms at Shokotan with frowny face
>"No, this shit is NOT kawaii."
>>
File: 1395550882076.jpg (103 KB, 607x531) Image search: [Google]
1395550882076.jpg
103 KB, 607x531
You all know what you're gonna get.
Just like it happened with X & Y.
Just like with OR/AS
10-15 seconds of footage if we're lucky.
Masuda and co. just showing something like the starters for the game if we're unlucky.
The previous movie from the direct as worst case scenario
Nothing else
"Tune in next week so we can show you more!"
The end.

Up to this point, i'm apalled with /vp/'s set up for personal disappointment. We've had FOUR situatuions where this same scenario presented; /vp/ hypes this unnecessary shit up to ridiculous levels, and then, after the reveal, you all get beaten to a pulp because you raised too much you expectations over NOTHING.

Haven't you fucking morons learned your lesson?
>>
>>25767173

there are kids you know? they are not thinking this way...
>>
>>25767173
This.

I would be suprised if we got the Box legendaries either. Just the starters, and very minor footage that is spoken over so you can't hear the music.
>>
>>25767004
Pretty much this.
Though instead of BW footage, they show the same shit we already saw in the direct, just even less of it.
>>
>>25767186
>there are kids you know? they are not thinking this way...
As much as you want to "sugarcoat" your delusion with this, not everybody, EVEN CHILDREN would be excited. Why? Because they wouldn't know first hand about these.

Fuck, children wouldn't even KNOW about things like these announcements, and if they knew, they would know by one of their friends or even by Serebii. Not by browsing 4chan or watching streams at certain hours from a japanese broadcast. Only manchilds and weeaboos do that, and guess what? They set themselves to utter disappointment everyfuckingtime, thanks to a stupid hype train.

Word of advice for you is that you better don't set the flag too high, otherwise, you'll get butthurt as hell when you get down the pole with it and the only one responsible for that would be YOU. Not Gamefreak, not Masuda, not Ohmori. YOU, due to setting yourself up to such result

And for the fucking scumbag children that are browsing this cesspool...what are you even doing here? You must be 18 to enter here. You want news? Get them from anywhere else when they are confirmed, otherwise, you'll be setting yourself to despair by riding an absurd "hype train"
>>
Reveal starters and then show starter select screen
>>
>>25762782
>Oh no.. I hadn't thought of 'first TV footage' like that..
In that case my hopes are: a few seconds of footage more than the direct - starter silhouettes shown perhaps?
>>
>>25762668
>new professor giving you starter, first wild capture (regional rodent or bird) and first battle against rivals (double battle vs the other two starters)

That would be perfect but will never happen
>>
It will be something at least, since corocoro is bound to reveal some stuff as well
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.