[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a pokeball work on a human?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455754666063.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455754666063.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
Would a pokeball work on a human?
>>
>>25761512
no
>>
>>25761524
why
>>
File: 2ndbestimage.jpg (568 KB, 845x1200) Image search: [Google]
2ndbestimage.jpg
568 KB, 845x1200
>>25761529
because Hotaru is a better girl.
>>
File: choose one.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
choose one.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1001
>>
Who knows? The matter conversion process should work on anything, but is not discussed by anything.
>>
>>25761529
Well they're not called peopleballs
>>
>>25761512
Masuda said no.
I don't remember the exact interview but I think it is the same where they discuss what would happen if a human ate a rare candy and the ditto = failed mewtwo theory.
>>
>>25761512
I think Pokeballs are connected to the internet or something from the deoxys movie, also they have enough computer shit in them to tell if a pokemon has already been captured and refuse to capture it so they can probably identify humans and not capture those.
>>
yes but all humans are already catched by a more powerful trainer
god
>>
>>25761800
There is lore that humans were once indistinguishable from pokemon, so the genetics would be difficult to isolate. I may be able to argue that pokemon don't rely on genetics at all, though. Remember we have several that are mechanisms.
>>
>>25761822
...who is a pokemon?
>>
>>25761603
>Rat Poison
"Well, it's not called people poison."
>>
No, of course not, you dumb idiot.
>>
>>25761730
When was this.
I'm mostly interested in the ditto part because I always thought that was an interesting theory.
>>
>>25761730
What WOULD happen if a human ate a rare candy?
>>
>>25761858
They probably have some sort of filter system of entities the pokeball will not activate on, with humans having some sort of signature be it DNA or whatever that tells the pokeball not to try to catch it, pokemon that have already been captured are probably marked with some other type of data signature that prevents the pokeball from activating on it.

This would have to be be a blacklist, not a whitelist though, as pokeballs need to be future-proofed for new pokemon discoveries, and are also known to be capable of capturing items.
>>
>>25761936
Well, who knows how precise their processing can be, but the tech of the pokemon world is very inconsistent. We started with mid-90s PCs and game consoles to now everything is flat screen and there are modern consoles. They're even somehow at both ends of the timeline, which boggles the mind. What's at the end of one timeline is now at the beginning of another. Oh well, it's still beyond what our world understands regardless. They may be able to program the specific parameters to avoid that kind of organic structure.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.