[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you believe this shit? What kind of evil piece of shit wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: literally hitler.png (335 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
literally hitler.png
335 KB, 640x468
Can you believe this shit? What kind of evil piece of shit wants to catch a LEGENDARY POKEMON? Fucking disgusting piece of trash, I hope he's in hell right now.
>>
>>25761445
Probably bait, but I'll bite. I'd be more okay with him if actually battled the birds to try to catch them, earn their respect or some other hippy dippy bullshit that I'm a sucker for.
>>
This guy was stylish as fuck.

Also I never really understood the differentiation in the anime between catching a Pokemon with a pokeball and catching it with some other variety of trap, or hurting it with said trap as opposed to hurting it by outright attacking it with another Pokemon. You're catching it or causing it harm either way, and oftentimes a trap is going to cause far less pain that beating it into unconsciousness.
>>
The traps he was keeping them in were extremely confined shock cages. Pokeballs are, going by the anime, comfortable for the occupant pokemon and they can leave it anytime they please
>>
>>25761445

well you can catch legendaries, just not legendaries that are tied to the survival of the earth
>>
>>25761445
He was a retard. Why the fuck did he let them in with the birds when he caught them?
>>
File: Kyogre_Pokédex_entry.png (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre_Pokédex_entry.png
5 KB, 240x160
>>25761445
We All capture legendary Pokémon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.