[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates other Nintendo franchises, besides a small few,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1454729633534.jpg (73 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
1454729633534.jpg
73 KB, 633x622
Who here hates other Nintendo franchises, besides a small few, and only really only buy their shit to fuel your Pokemon itch?
>>
>>25760878
No, I'm not a gigantic faggot like you,
>>
Nintendo series I hate:

>Zelda, as a series
>Kirby, as a series
>any Metroid that isn't the Primes
>the last 3 Paper Mario games
>3D Land/World

I like most of the other shit, stuff like Splatoon is great. Same with Mario Kart.
>>
>mfw I only buy Nintendo for first party and PlayStation for 3rd party

Feels like the best of both worlds.
>>
>>25760878

Nobody?

You can't ''hate'' Nintendo franchises unless you're going through that edgy ''muh mature games'' phase every 14 year old does.

Nintendo knows how to churn out solid, fun games for casual playing. Nothing to hate there.
>>
>>25760878
I don't hate them. But I don't particularly care for any of them besides Pokémon.

I do enjoy Super Mario 3D platformers, and Mario Kart when playing with friends. But that's about it.
>>
I only play Pokemon.
>>
The only platform I don't play on is Xbox.
>>
Star fox, l dont like that gameplay style
>>
>>25760878
The only Nintendo series I seem to hate is the Kirby series.
>>
>>25760878
Contrary actually.
Most of the main series games are gold while its the opposite for sony and microsoft.
>>
>>25760878
The only one I'm close to hating is FE since its new-found popularity means I won't see a new AW game ever again.
>>
I tried to get into Zelda, but it didn't work, I just didn't feel like playing it. I've done several Mario games, but I don't want any more lame 2D games or their 3D Land/World-esque games. I'm still pondering getting Metroid Prime in some form.
>>
Pokémon is probably the only reason I purchase Nintendo's handheld systems at this point.

I still enjoy their consoles a lot though. If Nintendo consoles just had Metal Gear on them, they'd be perfect for me.
>>
>>25760878
Why would I hate a series? What has it done to me to warrant my hate?
>>
>>25761140
Oh, and I was also pondering Mario and Luigi: Dream Team as well.
>>
>>25760878
>unironically feeling hatred towards a video game series
I think you have autism
>>
Mario 4th is my third favorite game franchise
>>
Pokémon is my favourite franchise but I grew up with Sony and Sega consoles and wasn't allowed a Gameboy until Gold and Silver rolled around and I convinced my parents I didn't just want a Gameboy for Pokémon (lies).

I like Zelda and Kirby and I want to play more Fire Emblem games at some point too (the older ones though). I like 3D Mario platformers but I find PS1 Spyro, Crash and the Ratchet and Clank games all much more enjoyable. Either way though I'm much more of a Nintendo fan than a Sony fan now. The only reason I'm getting a PS4 is for Persona 5, so it's like the opposite really.
>>
Game Freak's letting my pokemon machine collect dust again.
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
I go into autismo rage over mario crap. I fucking hate mario. If he wasn't so big i'd probably not care but the fact that Nintendo picks the shittiest character from the worst game to be thier special mascot and focuses a majority of their budget on the fatass makes me foam at the mouth.
>>
>>25760878
>Hating the only good large videogame company
Wow, what a fag.
Don't you have school in the morning?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.