[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best game that this cute little nigga appears in? Been meaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Zorua-3.png (198 KB, 1000x1139) Image search: [Google]
Zorua-3.png
198 KB, 1000x1139
Best game that this cute little nigga appears in? Been meaning to try one of the newer Pokemon games.
>>
>>25760590
Play B2/W2. Pretty sure you get him in an in-game event.
>>
>>25760611
You do! He's an event only mon in bw.
And you can only get him post game in oras.
>>
>>25760611
Cool, the way someone described it it sounded like an actual event in Japan or something.
>>
PokePark 2.
>>
>>25760707
nah he's one of N's pokemon, gifted to you near the start of the game
>>
What obscure bullshit did you have to go through to get Zorua and Zoroark in B/W? I recall doing it, and one of the steps involved going to fucking gamestop for pokemon I already had.
>>
>>25760912
I think there was a movie event celebi you could get at gamestop which helped unlock the event
>>
>>25760912
Zoroark required transferring a shiny entei through a special machine
>>
>>25760590
PSMD
>>
>>25761241

Actually any of the event shiny dog trio worked.

>>25761200

That was to get notch eared Pichu in HGSS.
>>
>>25760590
You can catch wild zoroark in winding woods in XY and breed them
>>
>>25761681
I'd breed a Zoroark
>>
>>25761690
They actually look really weird in game, like wide heads it's kinda scary
>>
>>25760624
>And you can only get him post game in oras.
You get the ability to capture it after the awakening event anon, not during the post game.
>>
>>25761652
>That was to get notch eared Pichu in HGSS.
That was the Shiny Pichu.
To get Zorua you needed an event Celebi and you would take it to a kid in Castelia who would transform into a Zorua.
>>
File: 1443352593612.jpg (236 KB, 616x854) Image search: [Google]
1443352593612.jpg
236 KB, 616x854
>>25761702
the head is fine I think
the chest fluff could do with a little toning down though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.