[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else used Pokemon to drown out suicidal thoughts? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x250
Who else used Pokemon to drown out suicidal thoughts?

I think my nostalgia boner for better times with Pokemon helps me.
>>
As much of a faggot I'm going to sound like for saying this, Pokemon literally saved me from suicide and panic attacks after getting bullied to oblivion in High School.
>>
>>25763714
>>25760493
Fags
>>
>>25763714
>>25760493
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY, YOU'VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE.
>>
>I think my nostalgia boner for better times with Pokemon helps me.

Well I'll at least agree to that
>>
>>25760493
>>25763714
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>25760493
>>25763714
Get a load of these clowns
>>
>>25763748
I've come to collectively drown in our sorrows,
>>
>>25763740
>>25763748
>>25763778
>>25763751
At least we realize that we're losers who like pokemon and are appropriately suicidal.
>>
>>25763848
Well maybe you can hit some books or go work. Ask /adv/ pham
>>
>>25763865
Depression doesn't work like that or at least mine doesn't. It's drown my sorrows in genwars so I don't jump off my balcony for now.
>>
>>25763896
Well I'm sorry to here that lad. I never had any sort of depression so I don't really have a place to speak. But I'm just looking out for you anon.
>inb4 white knight moralfag
>>
I used it to escape reality as a kid when my father used to beat on me. It's the reason I still play it at 22 even though I've been losing interest in it.
>>
Not really for suicidal thoughts but I actually for extreme anxiety.
>>
yes, I would play pokemon yellow to drown out my moms prostitute sessions and i still use pokemon as a coping mechanism
>>
you're all faggots and i hope you all get cancer
>>>/r9k/
now get out

it's okay anons, i feel you; but keep this whining out of here and put in in r9k okay?
>>
I feel you OP. I grew up with depression (without recognizing it ofc) and played Pokemon nonstop to cope. There's something nostalgic and uplifting about the old games, huh?
>>
>>25760493
I like the pic of greninja using his own tongue to commit suicide.
>>
File: OH.gif (686 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
OH.gif
686 KB, 320x239
Same here bruh. Every single day I wish I was dead, but I like pokemon at the same time so that has stopped me I guess? Still would be very happy if I died some time soon, though.
>>
I still do big boy
>>
>>25765343
Wouldn't giving us cancer be giving us what we wanted?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.