[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sun & Moon Starters And Information?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Capture01.png (51 KB, 1047x138) Image search: [Google]
Capture01.png
51 KB, 1047x138
Saw this on serebii but it was removed within minutes but maybe it'll appear again so keep refreshing the page and maybe something will pop back up, maybe not.
>>
>>25760077
hey tim
>>
File: no es fake.gif (41 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
no es fake.gif
41 KB, 900x900
>Fire snake to appease the zodiacfags
>>
>>25760095
I am not timmyturner... I was just messing around with the inspect element feature to see how convincing it can be despite the horribly designed starters
>>
>>25760158
>
You messed up and put Kalos instead of Kanto in the last sentence and you put "amd" after you mentioned Hawaii. Also why the hell do so many people feel the Moon legendary should be Dark-type? If anything it needs to be Water-type since the moon controls the Earth's tides and so it can have an edge against the Sun legendary.
>>
File: Medeus.png (7 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Medeus.png
7 KB, 240x320
>>25760077
>>
>>25760077
>Serebii giving information on the legendaries despite having no clear evidence of them
Are you even trying?
>>
plus a writer this doesn't sound professional what so ever. At least serebii mantains some since of professional writing due to being a blog.
>>
>>25760137
A fire type snake with a special version of Coil and access to Inferno could be fun.
>>
>>25760454
Ew. If anything, it'd be Fairy since most moon stuff in Pokemon is associated with Fairy types (Clefairy, Moonblast). Dark even makes more sense than Water thanks to Umbreon. Water has no relation to the moon whatsoever in Pokemon. Why ignore all the Pokemon references to the moon just because you want it to be Water?
>>
>>25760666
They can easily make it Water/Fairy or Water/Dark, hell if they do the latter and then make the Sun legendary Fire/Fairy it could easily work out just as well since they would both be able to take each other down.
>>
>not picking blue sliggoo thing
>>
>>25760454

To be fair, Serebii has lots of typos for some reason. Joe doesn't like to proof-read.
>>
>>25760077
anyone who has been to Serebii knows that is not how he paces his info.
nice try faggot
>>
>>25760722
Yeah, half the website looks like the text was edited by a high schooler.
>>
>>25760722
Yeah, I spot the typos myself. I don't really mind as long if he stays a credible source.
>>
>>25760077
Fire/Fairy
Dark/Fairy

So Seelie and Unseelie.

Man this is silly.
>>
>>25760077
I'd totally use that firesneig tho.
>>
>>25760077
Why the fuck does that snake have a Pinocchio nose? I guess it's telling lies to.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.