[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Flygon will never happen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 445Garchomp-Mega.png (130 KB, 409x324) Image search: [Google]
445Garchomp-Mega.png
130 KB, 409x324
Mega Flygon will never happen.
>>
>>25759625
You are not a Psychic.
You cannot the future.
You shouldn't rule out any possibilities of it.
>>
>>25759625
Mega-evolution is here to stay and they're going to make mega-evolutions for every fully-evolved Pokemon eventually. Although it's likely that Mega-Zygarde and a mega for the new gen 7 Ground/Dragon Pokemon will happen before Mega-Flygon.
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 300x300
>>25759625
YFW it happens
>>
Here's a better question. Flygon is just a shitty version of Garchomp with Levitate to compensate. What can they do to Mega-Flygon to make him any better than he would be holding an item?

They can't really change his type, as he has a solid typing, and his ability is already fantastic. He has no recovery on his own so any boost to defensives comes with the loss of leftovers recovery, and traditionally boosting offensives at the loss of a choice item or life orb is underwhelming and not worth a teams mega slot.

What do we do?
>>
>>25759773
Own Tempo
>>
>>25759773
Arena-Trap, it becomes a physical Mega-Gengar
>>
>>25759786
For Outrage spam? I guess that would make him stronger, but Outrage isn't the best strat anymore.
>>
>>25759816
And what ability changes?
>>
>>25759773
Garchomp And Flygon are two completely different Pokémon.

Flygon is seen as a spirit and Garchomp fast as a jet plane
>>
>>25759773
Own Tempo, now learns Roost
>>
>>25759841
What do you mean? Levitate changes to Arena Trap.
>>
>>25759893
Sorry, I meant stats.
>>
>>25759943
HP: 80
Attack: 150 (+50)
Defense: 95 (+15)
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 95 (+15)
Speed: 120 (+20)

Not quite as fast or strong as Mega-Gengar but it has better bulk and arguably a better offensive typing.
>>
>>25759708
>Mega Zygarde
Zygarde already has his perfect/complete/100% form, he doesnt need a mega as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.