[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hero of the last movie you watched is now in the Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Puss in Boots.jpg (607 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Puss in Boots.jpg
607 KB, 1280x800
The hero of the last movie you watched is now in the Pokemon world. What happens?

> Pic related
> He'd probably hit on every lady and cat Mon in between capers.
> Be bros with Brock
>>
>>25758919
>Po from Kung-fu Panda 3.
Mix of Pangoro, Mienshao, and Wobbuffet's balloon fighting style.
I'd train the shit out of it.
KFP3 was actually really good, best in the series imo.
>>
>Edward and Alphonse Elric
Fuck, I don't know. Since they originally wanted to bring their mother back to life I would say they might try to find Xerneas but since they realized they could never bring back the dead and instead focused on getting their bodies back, which they do, I guess they would just find jobs somewhere in the pokemon world?
>>
>>25758919
Does it have to be the hero or can it just be the lead role?
>>
>Judy Hopps
>>
>10 cloverfield lane
I don't like this game
>>
>>25758919
Last movie I saw was BvS but there was no hero.
>>
>>25759350
was seriously disappointed.
suicide squad looks amazing compared to what I just saw
>>
>>25759350
Just go with the lead role then.
>>
>>25759366
Beheeyem and Crobat
>>
>>25759350
Zubatman and SupermanSuperman is a legendary.
>>
>>25759313
loved her, a truly great movie
>>
>>25759412
The fuck happened to my spoiler tag?
>>
Last movie was jumanji on tv robbiw williams? And the kids?
>>
>>25758919
>Owen Chase
Is Wailord oil a thing?
>>
Le samefag thread
>>
>Judy Hopps

Probably help out Officer Jenny or Looker with pokemon related crimes and investigations.
>>
>Deadpool

Would watch.
Probably uses mainly stat/trickster/recovery strategy (Trick Room, Power Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Psych Up, Snatch, Thief, Fling etc.), and talks to the battle narrator who nobody else can hear.

...I imagine he also does a few lolsorandum things along the way, establishing himself as a bumbling fool (beating his first wild encounter into submission without a starter, trying to catch Nurse Joy, giving guns as held items, double-crossing the local evil team, opens his own unapproved gym, "Deadpool used Uppercut!"), but secretly understands battle mechanics very well and has prepared a well-trained, max IV/EV team (which, again, none of the other characters would be able to see).

Honestly, a show about a mercenary out for cash in the Pokemon world would be a nice change of pace from the standard "10 year old wants to be the very best."
>>
>>25758919
Nicholas cage.

Oh shit
>>
>>25758919
>Judy and Nick from Zootopia.
I can't actually be sure which would happen first: dodging Pokeballs, or freaking out over all the wild, feral pokemon.
>Someone tries to evolve Nick into Ninetails or Judy into Lopunny
I can't even right now.
>>
File: 18238.gif (712 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
18238.gif
712 KB, 500x250
Does Trainspotting have a hero? I mean I guess Ewan MacGregor is the main character but hero is really pushing it. Is there even drugs in the Pokémon world?

I can see it going two ways - he either thinks the Pokémon world is some ridiculous high and goes crazy, or the fantasy if it overwhelms him and he gets better and overcomes his addictions.
>>
BvS
>>
>>25760607
NOT
>>
>>25761016
He sells illegal Rare Candies
>>
>>25761047
Really? You actually took time to post that? It added nothing to the thread. It didn't spark discussion, it wasn't even bait!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.