[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uses heracross with sleep talk >Darkrai uses dark void
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-29-21h32m11s681.png (645 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-29-21h32m11s681.png
645 KB, 1280x720
>uses heracross with sleep talk
>Darkrai uses dark void
>Heracross uses sleep talk
>guts STAB SE megahorn doesn't OHKO darkrai

Wtf was this fucking bullshit? Heracross is hardly under-trained either since it had battled a lot before.
>>
>>25758694
guts doesn't apply for sleep
>>
File: 20160302195655!Fire_Blast_ORAS.png (109 KB, 1266x788) Image search: [Google]
20160302195655!Fire_Blast_ORAS.png
109 KB, 1266x788
>>25758694
fuck if I know.

darkrai was probably overleveled as fuck.
>>
>>25758694
But that guy was Smogon incarnate. It's IV training must have been through the roof.
>>
>>25758730
>Attack is increased by 50% when induced with a status (BURN, PARALYZE, SLEEP, POISON, FREEZE). Burn’s effect of lowering Attack is not applied.
>>
>>25758694
It was a over-leveled and well trained.
Heracross was close but no cigar.
>>
Because Tobias was a terrible cop out who shouldn't be canon
>>
>>25758730
>>25758784
i dont believe it was ever stated which ability heracross had, since he obtained it before abilities were a thing
>>
>>25758694
>Ash tells Heracross to use shitty normal type moves, even after Brock mentions the type advantage
>Megahorn is only used when Heracross randomly selects it with Sleep Talk
Because Ash is a terrible trainer.
>>
>>25758868
It's called not revealing your ace the first thing you do.
>>
>>25758905
It's a Heracross. Tobias isn't an idiot. He knows that those things carry Bug and Fighting type moves. Everyone does. Ash has no excuse for his shitty commands.
>>
File: qftrgeawgv.png (160 KB, 964x809) Image search: [Google]
qftrgeawgv.png
160 KB, 964x809
So I decided to put this together with the unknowing help of >>25758755 this guy.

Now to be honest I only have a loose understanding of EVs and IVs so my terminology may be off.
>>
>>25758868
I feel like people forget that while we play Pokemon turn based Ash is battling in real time and when you're doing it in real time you will often have to call out attacks reflexively to keep up the pressure.
Most people Ash included will probably command them to use the first attack they had in mind unless they are trying to set up a trap or something which Ash wasn't because Tobias wouldn't have given him an opening to do anything but attack.
>>
>>25758864
>since he obtained it before abilities were a thing
Pikachu has static and it was used several times throughout the gen 3 and 4 anime.

It was either Guts or Swarm.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.