[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since the Pokemon League for Kalos is getting closer and closer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: league.png (401 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
league.png
401 KB, 800x450
So since the Pokemon League for Kalos is getting closer and closer what do you guys hope to see this time? Personal my only wish is for him to bring back some of his older Pokemon for it.
>>
Same here. His kalos league team will be more than enough for the writers to work with sadly. I mean is his best team so far.
>Pikachu
>Ashninja
>Hawlucha
>Talonflame
>Noivern
>Goodra

I would also like to see some cameos from older characters. If it's just them watching the league on tv would be fine. I have no doubt that the battles will look very well animated so I look forward to that.
>>
I hope Heracross redeems himself for that time he got cucked by Darkrai
>>
>>25758565
Well even numbered leagues are when he calls in his old mons so there is hope
>>
>>25758572
>heracross with guts, sleep talk and mega horn
>sleeping heracross hits dead on darkrai with a guts STAB SE megahorn
>didn't OHKO

Fucking hate this status quo shit to keep Ash from winning.
>>
>>25758565
There is no way Ash won't call in his old pals from past regions.

That's kind of the whole point of the league in this show now.
>>
>>25758742
>>25758742
He didn't in Hoenn and Unova so it has happened. Sad thing is if he used old Pokemon in both those Leagues he would've won especially in Unova
>>
> Double battle at some point
> Hawlucha and Heracross becoming bros

Pls
>>
>>25758773
Please don't toy with my emotions anon
>>25758764
Unova was a disgrace
>>
>>25758503
He's going to have to. He's going in with 5 Pokemon.
>>
>>25758764
Unova didn't happen my friend.
>>
yeah let's get some old mons returning this time
I always love when he uses Tauros but i also want him to call on Bayleef, Noctowl, Torterra, and whats left of his original team it's always nice to see his Bulbasaur and Squirtle get some action since he calls on Charizard often
>>
>>25758503
Ash's inevitable failure not being a Tobias, Cameron or Aria-tier asspull.
>>
>>25758764
Even numbered generations only.

His whole thing in Hoenn was that he wanted to go through the region relying on only his Hoenn team's strength.

In Unova he had caught 9 Pokemon so he really didn't need to call on reserves I guess in the writers mindset.
>>
>>25758870
Goodra will be there. They have been hyping it up with new merchandises and recent cameos from it.
>>
If there wasn't this "Ashninja" thing I'd think he'd get some mega evolution stuff for one of his pokemon considering he has 4 that can mega evolve. Most likely Mega Charizard Y Unless he called upon his Pidgeot cause god knows Id love a mega pidgeot return
>>
>>25758900
>Cameron
The worst defeat in the league the writers ever used.
>>
>>25758503
I just want it to be over by now so we can move on.
>>
>>25759053
Would be nice but yeah definitely seems like Greninja is his mega. though really his team this time around is his best yet, Ashninja likely surpasses Charizard in terms of power, I just wish they would replace Talonflame for the league since it's the weakest link.
>>
>>25759124
talonflame really did a number on zapdos though. this whole flying arsenal he's got goin on is pretty cool
>>
>>25759327
Ultimately it was noivern who beat Zapdos though.

Talonflame can deal damage, but generally loses after two attacks, it's been this way since Viola.
>>
>>25759360
>loses
>takes out 1 plus heavily damage another in both Ramos and Valerie
>takes a shit tone of damage against Olympia and dealt the most damage in that battle

Talonflame is literally Ash's best gym mon in kalos. Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>25758503
There's a good chance some will come back since it's the 20th anniversary (assuming those eps air by the end of the year)
>>
>>25759405
takes out 1 plus heavily damage another in Ramos, Valerie and Korrina battle*
>>
File: 1434164678131.png (574 KB, 510x687) Image search: [Google]
1434164678131.png
574 KB, 510x687
>>25758503

>So since the Pokemon League for Kalos is getting closer and closer what do you guys hope to see this time?

For him to actually win and get to Diantha for that rematch. I don't even care if he loses to her, I just want him to finally get that far.
>>
>>25758565

Relevant people got cameos during Serena's master class so I imagine they'll do the same for Ash.

>An entire episode before the final part of the Diantha 3 parter is just cuts to his old friends watching in anticipation.
>>
>>25758773
>Heracross hits a german suplex followed by Hawlucha doing a phoenix splash
>>
>>25759360
>>25759405
It ain't Pidgeotto, that's for sure. Talonflame's actually succeeded at stuff.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.