[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flareon needs to get the Fur Coat ability, then it would be complete.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bDN8H2C[1].png (352 KB, 1436x722) Image search: [Google]
bDN8H2C[1].png
352 KB, 1436x722
Flareon needs to get the Fur Coat ability, then it would be complete.
>>
>>25758502
>fur coat halves damage from physical moves, psyshock, psystrike, and secret sword

That's an ass-backwards way of saying it doubles physical defense.

Fur Coat would be great for a mega.
>>
>>25758545
leave megas alone and give it to the false prophet, already the far worst eevolution.
>>
File: 122332_Flareon-Mega_Evolution.png (556 KB, 1011x750) Image search: [Google]
122332_Flareon-Mega_Evolution.png
556 KB, 1011x750
>>25758545
>Mega Flareon
>>
>>25758545
Mega Flareon

Ability: Fur Coat

HP: 65
ATK: 155 (+25)
DEF: 75 (+15)
SPA: 95
SPD: 135 (+25)
SPE: 100 (+35)
>>
>>25758502
>Defensive pure fire type
For what purpose?
>>
>>25758502
No, it will still be shit thanks to its abysmal HP.

There is no saving this mon
>>
>>25758643
Physical wall that could put holes in other walls. Might make it usable in UU.
>>
>>25758666
That's kinda pushing it, Satan. At best RU.
>>
>>25758660
Investment in EVs could allow it to tank most stuff in UU. Not to mention it has access to will-o'-wisp, which would make it pretty impossible to hurt defensively
>>
>>25758601
>false prophet
Fuck off you underaged faggot
>>
>>25758710
It can't be a tank if it's main strategy it's Guts-Toxic and Flare Blitz with HP like that.

Face it man, Flareon has no chance.
>>
>>25758882
I mean if Flareon actually has access to Fur Coat, then it would be a great physical tank. It's ass offensively
>>
>>25758882
Maybe if they give it blaze kick or a physical version of flamethrower and morning sun, it might be able to tank a few things

Or maybe they could just swap sp. atk with speed.
>>
>>25758810
Well, i sure didn't call like that in 1999 when i started playing in middle school. But in the last couple of years he deserved a nickname.
Fuck off, you elitist faggot
>>
>>25758502
Every eeveelution except for Jolteon, Glaceon, Espeon and Sylveon need better hidden abilities.
>>
>>25758643
You realize with the advent of Fairy type that Fire actually has some of the most resists, right?
>>
For reference, completely maxing out the defense of a Fur Coat Flareon would give you the same total as if you had maxed out the defense on a Pokémon that had base 138 defense. Rather higher than one expects.

65/138/110 ain't even bad. Isn't that tankier than Umberon, mostly?
>>
>>25758502

The fuck is the point of making it defensive?

You could give it Contrary for Superpower and Overheat. Shite speed, movepool and base defense balance it out.
>>
>>25758636
Oh please, you have to give it a Sp Attack boost. Game Freak would.
>>
>>25758643
>what is arcanine
>>
>>25758956
I'm a TPP fan but no one says false prophet anymore. They're pretty much the genwunners of TPP.
>>
>>25758502
I like the idea.
It's actually plausible to use the second regular ability slot, especially because of Eevees two abilities.
Something like: Wonder Skin Vaporeon, Speed Boost Jolteon, Fur Coat Flareon, Telepathy Espeon, Intimidate Umbreon, Natural Cure Leafeon, Refrigerate Glaceon and Serene Grace Sylveon,
>>
>>25762723
Love these, would give Regenerator to Vaporeon though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.