[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon are Extraterrestrials species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Extraterrestrials species-1.jpg (67 KB, 457x592) Image search: [Google]
Extraterrestrials species-1.jpg
67 KB, 457x592
According to a girl in The Mossdeep Space Center.

Pokémon are intelligence extraterrestrials life form from Space.
>>
Are they like Xenomorph aliens though where their only purpose is to breed with the new species to create better versions of themselves until they have enough eggs so they just go around slaughtering everyone?
>>
>trusting a girl
You do realize she probably doesn't know what she's talking about, right?
>>
File: 600px-386Deoxys.png (176 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-386Deoxys.png
176 KB, 600x600
duh
>>
>>25758039

I think my theory is pretty solid.

>Pokemon all lived on some Planet(for example's sake we'll call it Kemon)
>Big war broke out
>Kemon blew up
>Arceus helped his creations escape by riding pieces of the planet
>Some of these arrived on Earth
>Meteors killed the dinosaurs and took over instead
>Humans came from Pokemon
>Arceus sees Earth is a great home and scowers the Universe for more of its children to send them there, that's why it's rarely present
>Most recent addition is the Clefairy line

The Legendary Pokemon we see on Earth could've been created to stop war from ever breaking out again, to keep the balance.
>>
>>25758235

I should also add that these meteors are what become the Mega Stones after they break apart, containing the Pokemon who resided in that Meteor's energy and DNA(since riding through space normally would be fucked.) Using this allows them to revert to their original power.
>>
>>25758039
Zeme?
>>
File: 1458155835455.jpg (16 KB, 297x207) Image search: [Google]
1458155835455.jpg
16 KB, 297x207
>>25758235
>shitty and overly complicated headcanon 101
>>
File: 1459014255781.jpg (24 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1459014255781.jpg
24 KB, 364x366
>>25758324

Makes more sense than anything Pokemon will ever dish out at us.
>>
It's not a matter of Pokemon are aliens.
Some Pokemon were smart enough for space travel.
>>
File: 605.png (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
605.png
4 KB, 120x120
>>25758209
>>
>>25758289
Earth like planet.
>>
>>25758249
according to XY the Mega Stones were most likely created by the outpouring of energy from the catastrophe AZ initiated.
This also explains why they don't exist in the parallel universe of RSE, FRLG, DPPt, etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.