[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SuMo introduces a mechanic that allows genderless and male only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: claydol_by_kidgravy-d3g5qjj.png (227 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
claydol_by_kidgravy-d3g5qjj.png
227 KB, 600x509
SuMo introduces a mechanic that allows genderless and male only species to obtain egg moves from mons in their egg groups.

Who benefits the most? What moves do they learn? What moves can they now pass on as egg moves?

Give up to six egg moves you want to see on them.
>>
Shift Gear for Metagross and Golurk
Rapid Spin for Klinklang
>>
Breed Autotomize from Steelix onto Shedinja, then chain breed it onto Shelmet and Karrablast
>>
File: Unknown_gender_(5).png (144 KB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
Unknown_gender_(5).png
144 KB, 480x274
>>25757623
No Pokémon is genderless.
Their gender is unknown.
>>
Staryu
>Aqua Jet from Kabuto
>Mirror Coat from Corsola
>Switcheroo from Corphish
>Whirlwind from Skorupi
>Endeavor from Archen
>Aura Sphere from Clawitzer
>>
>>25757623
>SuMo
retard
>>
Rotom
>Acid Armor from Grimer
>Encore from Wobbuffet
>Recover from Slugma
>Wide Guard from Gallade
>Heal Block from Solosis
>Disable from Yamask
>>
>>25757870
Just give up anon, you're the only one not using SuMo.
I bet you're the same guy that tried to push ASOR too.
>>
File: Triggered2.png (32 KB, 170x280) Image search: [Google]
Triggered2.png
32 KB, 170x280
>>25757870

There's nothing wrong with SuMo.
>>
>>25758025
>>25758031
End yourselves retards. Everyone else uses SM like normal people.
>>
>>25758025
>ASOR
nah, i'm not retarded

>>25758031
Yeah, it matches with ReBlYe and GoSiCr and RuSaEm and FiReLeGr and DiPePl and HeGoSoSi and BlWhBl2Wh2 and OmRuAlSa right?
>>
>>25758054
You do know that ORAS is the game that started that right?
Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire
ORAS
Hence why most people are using SuMo, that and to avoid that stupid Sadomasochism joke everyone spouted when Sun and Moon came about in the first place.

Also are you really dumb enough to apply patterns to anything in Pokemon? Especially fan abbreviations?
>>
>>25758084
FRLG
HGSS
ORAS
SuMo
>>
>>25758084
>You do know that ORAS is the game that started that right?
What is HGSS?

Also...
>(F)ire (R)ed & (L)eaf (G)reen
>(H)eart (G)old & (S)oul (S)ilver
>(O)mega (R)uby & (A)lpha (S)apphire
>(S)(u)n & (M)(o)on
?

>Hence why most people are using SuMo, that and to avoid that stupid Sadomasochism joke everyone spouted when Sun and Moon came about in the first place.
>SuMo
Le epic heart disease wrestler meme
>>
>>25757623
I'd also like the ability to cure Balltism caused by Male Only/Genderless Pokemon.

What's so wrong about wanting a mono flying Premier Ball team all nicknamed after Assassins but the damn Braviary named Connor because Ratonhnhaké:ton is too long is stuck in that ugly little orange Pokeball ball Sprite and ruins everything.
>>
>>25758202
>>25758105
>>25758084
>>25758054
>>25758038

>All these people getting fanny flustered just because someone says SuMo.

If that isn't reason enough to keep using it, I don't know what is.
>>
>>25758250
I agree but only if it doesn't hurt my ability to breed Pokemon OUT of shitty balls and into normal ones
As it stands, you could breed a female in an obviously cheated ball to make a male in that cheated ball, then dittobreed the male to get the babies into a normal pokeball
The last thing I need is to wade through millions of shitters/hackers using rando retard balls to try and find someone that caught HAmons in normal balls
>>
>>25757623
A physical move that isn't normal or steel for KlingKlang
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.