[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 21-Whimsicott line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
Yesterday was the Scolipede line, today will be all about the cotton Pokemon Cottonee and Whimsicott.
My thoughts: Not much really, except for their designs being pretty decent. This line was one of the many pre-Gen 6 Pokemon to recieve the Fairy type though. So no I guess cotton is Dragon-slayer status now.
>>
Cutemon that got a decent buff.

I prefer the Lilligant line over Whimsicott but both have their niche.
>>
Awesome cutemon with very good utility.
Love it.
>>
Cute. I hate its shiny form tho.
>>
right up there in the top 3 grass pokemon lines.super cute and useful in battle
>>
My girlfriend runs a team with lilligant and whimsicott, and let me tell you, that shits intimidating. My usual teams usually only run around 2 of any type move and she doesnt really understand the whole predicting switch ins like i do but when i ko one of her shitmons my heart always falls into my stomach when one of those guys come out..
>>
I fucking hate that green knot on the back of it.
>>
Whimsicott was the very first shiny I bred and holds a special place in my heart for it. Little badass blue ninja. Awesome shiny, and a great design regardless.
>>
File: megawhimsicott.png (249 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
megawhimsicott.png
249 KB, 1280x750
>>25757047
Wheres my mega?
>>
>>25757112
What the fuck? They're going in dex order you tard, stop acting like there's some agenda.
>>
Didn't use it on my first playthrough on white, preferred the liligant line instead so never did the trade. It has since grown on me though, really cute design and ability i like its shiny too.. Probably second favorite mon after based ghost.
>>
File: Hey-Girl-You-Mad-meme-12483.jpg (25 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
Hey-Girl-You-Mad-meme-12483.jpg
25 KB, 600x412
>>25757112
Where the heck am I doing that? Lol all this is, is going through the entire Gen 5 dex and giving your thoughts on the Pokemon of the day.
Fuck off kid.
>>
File: Well_374fe8_5436149.png (114 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
Well_374fe8_5436149.png
114 KB, 680x583
>>25757112
Butthurt because not everyone shares your opinion and the world doesn't revolves around you?
>>
>>25757047
The duo Whisimcott and Lilligant is pretty cute, I really like Whimsicott in general, simple yet nice.
The addition of Fairy type made it more special, too.
>>
>>25757047
qt as fug
>>
File: 1423103841073.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1423103841073.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>25757112
>johtoddlers THIS assblasted
>>
>>25757158
Agreed! Badassery on breeding shiny whimsicott. One of my fav shinies
>>
>>25757294
What makes you think he's a Johtoddler? He could very well be a faggot genwunner, a butthurt Hoennbaby or Sinnohfetus who can't see how shit gen 4 designs are. He's obviously delusional because he thinks gen 5 has the largest number of shit designs and the worst abominations so my guess would be that he's a Hoennbaby or Sinnohfetus.
>>
How come there are no plushies for whimsicott
>>
>>25757409

Have you even looked?
>>
>>25757112

You're retarded. They've been doing the dex by order you butthurt baby.
>>
>>25757425
Yes. Didn't see anything official and most of the knockoffs look like shit
>>
>>25757493
Except that's not the point of these threads at all.
>>
Super cute design that I adore.
Never used one in or out of game but I like how viable being a merry trickster is.

>>25757493
From what I can understand OP has been cataloguing peoples opinions on Gen V Mons to get a more genuine look at peoples tastes
>>
>>25757752
OP here, and yes that's exactly what this is. Originally though, this was going to be a "PROVE IT" thing where going off of what fags like>>25757112 say, I was gonna go through each Gen 5 Pokemon and have /vp/ tell me why it's shit. Instead, everyone told me how fucking retarded it was to hate on a Pokemon just for the sake of it, so I changed to simply expressing your opinion on the Pokemon.
After Gen 5, I'm going to do this for the other Gens.
>>
>>25758034
Just because someone likes a particular Gen 5 mon then it's invalid and labeled gen 5 fag?
You don't need to like the story or gameplay to like a particular monster.

Your logic is garbage.
>>
File: whimsicott and lilligant.jpg (41 KB, 480x549) Image search: [Google]
whimsicott and lilligant.jpg
41 KB, 480x549
Whimsicott a cute.

Also, I like the white lily master, brown cotton picking slave slave thing it has going on being Lilligant's counterpart. Funny and cute, if a little bit racist.
>>
>>25757047
I really like its design. gen 5 had designs that were awesome and this was one of the better ones.
>>
>>25758221
Shhh...don't argue with it, words go one way and out the other.
>>
>>25757112
>OP literally just mentions a pokemon in sequential order
>it happens to be a qt greatmon
>torrential butthurt

And they say the 'bortions are the cancer.
>>
Utterly adorable.

But not adorable as next line in the order.
>>
>>25757047
The evolution from Cottonee to Whimsicott is a bit jarring, but individually, they're grand. However, they were the first glimpse into priority abilities, which is unfortunate.

Overall: super cutes who happen to have an unfortunate rap. It's not their fault!
>>
>>25758291
With Gen 5 anything is cancer. There's always a race to see who can shit on it or praise it the most.
>>
OP-bump
>>
cottonee is one of the most boring pokemon overall

glad whimsicott fixed it, one of the few enjoyable from this gen
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.