[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
It's not in Kanto, etc...

Is there someone that actually that does not believe SuMo will not be not set in Hawaii?
>>
>>25756681
>SuMo
Monsoon, you doofus.
>>
I don't know which region, It is.
>>
I'll decide my opinion when a regional map is leaked/released
>>
>>25756681
>pokemon region corresponding to real life counterpart 1:1
>happening ever
>>
>>25756827
Yes.
>>
>>25756681
>SuMo
it's actually SM, you filthy PC faggot.
>>
>>25756848
While this is true, they often keep a couple of famous landmarks. Kalos in particular had a bunch of counterparts to real world locations.
>>
>>25756681
I don't believe it will be set in Hawaii.
>>
Distortion World you dense cunt. Fucking desperate.
>>
>>25756904
At first I thought it was a reference to that as well, but are normal people supposed to know about that place?
>>
>>25756681
We've seen a grand total of like one screenshot, some concept art, and a 3D model of a woodpecker or cardinal mon

That's not enough to form a theory that holds any water
>>
File: SuMo.png (208 KB, 404x250) Image search: [Google]
SuMo.png
208 KB, 404x250
>>25756879
Look at this edgy dude on the internet.
>>
>implying the japanese would make a game set in hawaii
not after pearr halborr, most shamefur dispray since oda nobunaga
>>
>>25756707
S/M you retard
>>
>>25757016
>Japan is one person
>>
>>25757142
geting atomically bitch slapped by america was such shamefur dispray that even mentioning ww2 can cause compulsive sudoku
>>
>>25756681
I believe it'll be south Kalos with Hawaiian elements to emphasise the warmer climate compared to the colder north Kalos.
>>
>>25757016
Are you retarded, 12 years old, or both? Hawaii is a very popular Japanese tourist destination.
>>
>>25757016
The Japanese also love Hawaii now. They make up a big chunk of Hawaii's Asian majority and at one point made up 43% of the population. Japanese immigrants have had a big impact on Hawaiian history and culture.
>>
>>25757189
Yeah, I can definitely see the southern part of a region having vastly different Pokemon center designs than the northern half for little to no reason.
>>
>>25756904

Distortion World is supposed to be a really obscure place in another dimension. Why would some old lady know about?
>>
>>25756681
>SuMo
retard
>>
>>25757878
>retard
retard
>>
Brasil
>>
>>25760908
> Every starter is infernape.
>>
File: sunmoon region.png (519 KB, 715x452) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon region.png
519 KB, 715x452
Clearly there are some
Vote on what you think it'll be here

http://strawpoll.me/7190942
>>
No game has ever actually been set in a real world location and the geography of the Pokemon world is not parallel to the real world... Idk where this idea came from... Yes each region is inspired by the landscape of a specific real world region but that does not mean it's the same fucking thing... Why the fuck do I continue to waste my time on here?!
>>
>>25763709
>Why the fuck do I continue to waste my time on here
Because the retards on this site have brought us down to their level so now we can't escape this shit hole
>>
>>25756681
literally me
>>
>>25756681
>SuMo
Reddit is that way
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK