[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How rare will this be in the future? And are the people who snagged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon New 3DS-1200-80.jpg (53 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon New 3DS-1200-80.jpg
53 KB, 800x450
How rare will this be in the future? And are the people who snagged one lucky?
>>
Americans suck dick
>>
I fucking hate scalpers
>>
>>25753200
It was in canada too.
>>
>>25753191
A week or two after release I tried to get one. I live in NJ. There was not a single one at any store chain in my state. I checked Gamestop, Walmart, Target, and even a bunch of mom & pop gaming/specialty stores. I found one in CT at a gamestop, but it turns out that was a computer error. In the end I got lucky by going to Nintendo World in NYC, they only had three left.

So yes, it's rare as fuck now so I can only imagine what it'll be like in the future.
>>
>>25753248
Does the red/blue remain on the console if I perform a system transfer?
>>
Americans get every fucking thing on the planet (Except Japanese shit) and when one thing doesnt come to them (2DS) they act like a fucking baby and fuck their moms and fuck.
>>
>>25753264
you didn't get one, right?
>>
>>25753262
I wouldn't know since I haven't tried.

If you transfer from another device TO this one I would imagine it would remain. Dunno how it works if you, in the future, transfer FROM this one to a different one.

>>25753264
We have 2DS as well.
>>
>>25753262
No, but you can download them again just fine from the eshop.

>>25753264
>>25753200
Shut the fuck up you whiny nip/spick. The US gets absolutely FUCKED by preorder shit and almost everything else besides release dates (most of the time). I would kill to have NoA be more like NoE.
>>
Do they even sell the faceplate 3ds in the US? I know they didn't on launch.

Even if I wasn't into pokemon I'd still buy this shit just because it's a faceplate 3ds.
>>
>>25753286
would I need to pay for them both?
>>
>>25753290
Yea, I bought one because of the colored buttons/white model along with the face-plate option.
>>
>>25753262
Yes and no. It doesn't remain on the console, but the console remembers you had it and allows you to redownload the game.
>>
>>25753306

sweet, thanks.
>>
>>25753290
This is the second one. The first one was a special Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer bundle that's not too difficult to find.
>>
>>25753274
>>25753273
I hear Americans whine the shit out of not getting the see thru 2DSs. When Americans get all this exclusive shit.

But then again Japan is even worse.... Extremely worse... But then again they dont whine like babies
>>
>>25753306
Some guy managed to get his a few days early and was preparing the answer questions about whether the rom was modified in any way. Then he unwittingly did a system transfer and realized that he couldn't redownload it because it wasn't on the e-shop yet.
>>
>>25753329
KEK
>>
>>25753325
>But then again Japan is even worse.... Extremely worse... But then again they dont whine like babies
They whine a lot. They used to throw shitfits over Squaresoft's habit of adding new content to the overseas releases of the Final Fantasy games.
>>
>>25753295
No, you just need to redownload them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.