[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is up with Shedninja?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shitninja.png (61 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shitninja.png
61 KB, 250x250
What's this thing's problem
>>
Interesting ability, but poor types distribution.

I once played a 3rd gen hack with a Wonderguard Sableye. That was quite fun actually.
>>
everything in XY has at least 1 move to deal with it and Golurk and it's fucking infuriating
>>
spikes
rocks
any status move - sleep
overwhelming mons with knock off

more like what good does it offer on a team. other than the rare possibility of a team with no fire, flying, rock, or ghost move
>>
>>25752035

it's pretty 50/50

in many cases it will force someone to switch, revealing that they have no attacks to deal with any of shedinja's weaknesses, then you can use deductive reasoning from there.
>>
>>25752015

>using Shedinja against Phoebe
>tfw your ghost only gets her down to red and you realize you can't use your Shedinja against her
>using Shedinja against Glacia
>tfw fucking hail beats you
>tfw can't use your bug move against Sidney because of fucking rough skin Sharpedo
>tfw the only major fights you can have with him are Wallace/Juan and catching Kyogre
>>
I hope he gets a mega that throws on an ability that reduces a couple of its weaknesses. I really love it but can't justify using it.
>>
>>25752015
paralyze it and skill swap sturdy onto it
then have a field day
>>
>>25752015
Only way to fix it is giving it a mega that boost attack, special attack and speed with study ability

And before every anon says its broken it not be dies to hazards, non damaging moves and multi-hit moves
>>
gamefreak should have mixed magic guard and wonder guard, that way it gets buffed without being broken
>>
>>25752015
Well either its been a ghost its whole life, or it was alive then became a ghost, implying Nincadas shell was alive.

Both these existences sound shit desu
>>
>>25752206
Forgot weather, mold breaker, rough skin
IRon barbs etc
>>
>>25752077
On the offchance that it works its absolutely humiliating to the other party
>>
basically it's a win condition if you can clear out everything that can beat it
more often than not it's more of a threat as opposed to one you play towards, but if leveraged well you can force your opponent to make suboptimal plays
>>
Shedinja can be immune to every single type and still be worthless due to Stealth Rock omnipresence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.