[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I've been thinking about getting ORAS, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I thought XY was pretty shitty, and I'm wondering if ORAS is any better, specifically with regards to:

>shitty teams
>piss-easy rivals/gyms/e4
>that annoying fucking thing where no npcs have more than 3 mons
>post game?
>>
AFAIK most of the trainers are the same as in R/S

which I guess means shitty teams if you're used to Emerald
>>
Battle Resort can be quite challenging if you're not ready and the ammount of legendaries make a good investment if you're into that.

This whole "easy rivals/gym/npcs w/e" is whatever to me, no pokémon game main story has been hard so far...
>>
All of those things are just as bad as XY. Don't bother with ORAS.
>>
>>25751211
Yeah, I know. I was mainly wondering about the part with route trainers having so few pokemon
>>
>>25751173
ORAS is about as easy as XY, it has pretty much those same problems. The post game battle facility is the same and the post game story (Delta Episode) is worse than XY's.
>>
>>25751173
Did you played the Looker quest? It' pretty easy but I liked the story (I think it's better than the main story). Pokémon games in general are pretty easy, in my opinion the hardest game is Platinum (in regards of the main adventure) because the npcs has good movesets and high levels, some battles really pushes you.

I can't dislike a pokémon game just because it's easy, if you want more challenge you could try fighting against real players, try to catch them all, or play some self imposed challenge, there's many ways to enjoy the game more than just "beating the champion".
>>
>>25751173
>shitty teams
I think the only pokemon in the game that gave me anything resembling trouble was Steven's metagross
>piss-easy rivals/gyms/e4
Yep
>that annoying fucking thing where no npcs have more than 3 mons
Yep
>post game?
Waifushit fanservice and then a legendary parade
>>
>>25751211
It's literally just the Battle Maison copied from X/Y though
>>
>>25751173

I think that most of the teams are just copy pasted from the original games, so while it would be easy with the EXP share it's a little bit more challenging without.

Wally and Elite 4 rematches are pretty tough if you're not prepared, and the Delta Episode is pretty cool imo. Also the Maison is there if you're into that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.