[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking of a few SM possibilities, and since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2016.4_Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon.0.0.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016.4_Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon.0.0.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
I've been thinking of a few SM possibilities, and since we're less than a week from seeing actual gameplay, I thought I might as well post the thoughts before we get any actual information.

>sun and moon are Kalos in the non-mega timeline
I seen this being talked about, but I can't see it. The most unlikely in my opinion

>sun and moon is just a new region altogether with no ties to Kalos other than a few characters
I don't think this'll be it but I guess it could happen. The site does say the games are "new adventures" and a "new region"

>sun and moon is south Kalos
Again, this is one of the more unlikely ones, but still. The few mentions of it gives this theory some weight, but the travelling guy says he's from a region we'll see "soon enough", so I don't think so.

>sun and moon are kanto but in the mega timeline
I kinda like this since it would be a way for them to tie it together like the trailer says, but if there's no hoopa holes to another region, I think this could be discounted since the traveller's statement

>new region that hoopa holes to Kalos and finishes the Zygarde arc
To me this is it, it just makes total sense, especially if you treat XY as gen 1 rehash and SM as gen 2 rehash

I guess they could straight up have it as Kalos and say it's a new region because of some evil team bullshit, but eh.
Any other theories floating about?
>>
>>25750899
>timelines
>kanto again

Please, stop.
>>
>>25750953
Game Freak loves kanto. Plus it's the 20th anniversary, they had a gen 1 movie not too long ago, etc.
>>
It's all but confirmed to be a Hawaii based region. I think Kalos might also be in the game but I didn't consider Hoopa holes.
>>
>>25750899
What time does Pokemon Sunday air>
>>
File: Sir-David-Attenborough.jpg (167 KB, 670x680) Image search: [Google]
Sir-David-Attenborough.jpg
167 KB, 670x680
With less than a week until gameplay reveals, 6.5 fags frantically cling to hope that they wont get BTFO. Seen here >>25750899 on /vp/, one such faggot attempts to mask his true identity, that of a 6.5 fag, by posting ridiculous nonsense about game theories.

Other Anon quickly dismiss OP as false and homosexual. OP attempts damage control and pretends to be un-phased by criticism but ultimately abandons his own thread in fear for his safety.
>>
File: HGSS_National_Park-Night.png (12 KB, 256x160) Image search: [Google]
HGSS_National_Park-Night.png
12 KB, 256x160
I hope the day/night exclusives are more apparent in this game.
>>
>>25751046
But gen 6.5 is stupid, unless they make Z after sun and moon, I don't see why they won't go back to Kalos
>>
Well I think its going to be new gen. Period end of story
>>
>>25751078
It's an entirely new region.
Entirely new pokemon.
Entirely new protagonist.
Entirely new league.
Entirely new mom.
Entirely new national dex.
Entirely new Generation.

Kalos is kill.
>>
I hope we're not done with Kalos. There's a lot of potential to expand upon that region as with all the other region. It'd be a bummer if Game Freak would just throw it all to the wayside. And we have people telling us that Kalos is being skipped just because and to get over it. And if that's the case then I hope it doesn't become a trend where new regions don't get expanded upon.
>>
>>25751136
None of that means we couldn't possibly go to Kalos in the post game similar to how we went to Kanto in Gen 2.
>>
>>25751136
>1997
It's an entirely new region.
Entirely new pokemon.
Entirely new protagonist.
Entirely new league.
Entirely new mom.
Entirely new national dex.
Entirely new Generation.

Kanto is kill.

No one mentioned gen 6.5 until the David Attenborough fag
>>
>>25751024
Its Pokenchi, and it airs this Saturday at 7pm I believe. People are saying footage/gameplay might come sooner since the advertising clearly says "first TV footage" and not "Worldwide premiere footage". Anythings possible
>>
>>25751161
Wanting to go back to a dead region instead of having a huge new one to explore.

Why?

Zygarde is boring.
Volcanion is nothing.
>>
>>25751161
Then that would still kinda make it gen 7. I believe Kalos is in a very unique position to set itself apart from past titles. My biggest hope would be that there's going to be new region with new Pokemon, but it's essentially going to tie in with the Kalos dex thus making it gen 6.5. With Zygarde not being a sub-plot but the main plot in the story of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>25751203
So your entire reasoning behind wanting an entirely new generation is because you don't like Kalos in general?
>>
>>25751195
I'm placing bets on it being released online sooner, since they want that golbal launch day and stuff. Also, the TPCi posted stuff about ash-greninja, Zygarde and the movie just as it was officially announced in Japan.
>>
>>25751214
> I believe Kalos is in a very unique position to set itself apart from past titles

Based on absolutely zero evidence.

>>25751227
>putting words in other peoples mouth.
Kalos isn't the problem. Gamefreak not doing anything with it while they had the chance is.
>>
>>25751244
>Based on absolutely zero evidence.

Yeah, that's why I said "I believe"
>>
>>25751214
It's gen 7. As the OP said it might get a Kalos retread ala gen 2, but that doesn't make it 6.5 or any other nonsense.
>>
>>25751203
>Wanting to go back to a dead region instead of having a huge new one to explore.
>Why?
Because Kalos felt very incomplete and it would be stupid for them to not include it in the post game so that they CAN complete it? Plus it's highly obvious they're going to include Zygarde's forms and backstory in Sun and Moon somehow, so why NOT include Kalos as well as a brand new region? Also Volcanion has nothing to do with it, it's being released as an event this Summer in Japan and then in the West in the Fall.
>>
>>25751299
>Plus it's highly obvious they're going to include Zygarde's forms and backstory in Sun and Moon

Stop pulling things out of your ass.

Doge and Perfect cell do not make it "obvious."
>>
>>25751046
Haven't seen anyone use "fake and gay" in a while.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.