[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Faggots stop complaining about Character Customization? "They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (45 KB, 576x325) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
45 KB, 576x325
Can Faggots stop complaining about Character Customization?
"They removed Character Customization! Why?"
They Removed Customization to preserve the Fucking Remake Atmosphere
>>
I dunno. Can you use Capital Letters Correctly?
>>
>>25750496
>>25750483
Get fucked
>>
>>25750496
I think not
>>
Then they should have gotten rid of Megas too.
>>
I don't give a fuck about remakes.

REMOVING features because of remakes that may or may not happen in over a decade is fucking retarded and still cancerous.
>>
Who cares, the male customization options sucked anyway.
>>
I thought they already said customization was a Kalos only thing.
>>
>They Removed Customization to preserve the Fucking Remake Atmosphere

1) That wasn't the excuse they used
2) What kind of fucking moron thinks giving people the choice to change clothes would ruin a remake's atmosphere? Just don't use the feature.

Plus GF cared about atmosphere, they wouldn't have re-written the plot to reveal that some edgy deviantart OC was the real reason why Groudon and Kyorge almost wrecked the world
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.