[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Legend Dairy Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
The Legend Dairy Dogs
>>
File: vomitrocious.jpg (48 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
vomitrocious.jpg
48 KB, 500x684
>>25748503

that's it

i'm fucking done with /vp/

it seems we've forgotten how to fucking make coherent threads
>>
>>25748542
/vp/ has thw fastest turn over of threads on any board I visit. So many threads don't even make it to 50 posts.
>>
>>25748503
i always thought that suicune was a cow, raikou was a goat, and entei was a bull
>>
>>25748570
Dawg what the fuck are you talking about how do they look anything like any of those animals yo
>>
>>25748570
You're fucking with us right?
>>
>every member of the trio, even the trio master, references 王皇帝 in the second syllable of their names
Calling them something like Three Kings or Emperors sounds better than calling Legendary Cats/Dogs/Beasts desu
>>
>>25748570
I can kind of see it to be honest...
>>
>>25748503
I was skimming the catalog and saw this thread, read the subject but only took a quick glance at the image, I clicked on the thread assuming it would have a picture of three anthropomoprhized, feminine, big breasted and lactating versions of the 3 legendary beasts and now i'm dissapointed that it was just a shitty pun.
>>
>>25748503
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOH
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.