[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
Will we ever have a pokemon anime targeted to adults? Id like to see more of this

In my opinion i think it will be coming pretty soon since gf seems to be implying this with ash and serena
>>
No because GameFreak isn't aware that they have any fans but children. Origins and other OVAs bombed hard, the Japanese fucking love the Ashnime and it's constantly recycling plot because it's SUGOOOOIIII KAWAAAIIIII~~~
>>
>wanting a "mature" pokémon anime for grownups.

What's even the point of that?
>>
I just want Sun&Moon anime to have Ash's son as the protagonist using Pikachu as his partner.
>>
[bold]Fact[/bold]

We won't
>>
>>25747655
they kind of already do that with origins but that wasnt really it, i guees they try to do that when the franchise is tearing itself apart like digimon and that recent game they released for ps4
>>
Sex in pokemon?
>>
>>25747655

I was going to say we got origins but based on what you seem to be implying, you're thinking about an anime where children are having sex, so I'm going to say no.

Also, say goodbye to Serena when the Kalos League wraps up.
>>
>>25747964
>Also, say goodbye to Serena when the Kalos League wraps up.

Hush, Anon. The Serenafags aren't ready for that yet.
>>
>>25747655
Shipping is not quality.
>>
>>25748000
Kinda reminds me of the time someone spoofed the current girl wearing the costume of the next gen's one. I forget which one it was, I want to say Dawn in Hilda's outfit, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>25748030

I only just now realized that Iris was probably chosen for the companion because Hilda's outfit was a little too lewd for the anime.
>>
>>25748108
They showed Misty's old clothes and that was worse than Hilda's.
>>
>>25748108
Shauna clothes
>>
>>25748108
Nah, it's because BW was following the original series and needed a young female gym leader to follow Ash.
>>
>>25747697
>Origins bombed hard
Source?
>>
>>25747655
They won't even make a pokemon game targeted at adults. I doubt it.
>>
>>25747697
Kill yourself.

>>25748108
You clearly no jack fucking shit about anime, so stop pretending.
>Hilda's outfit was a little too lewd for the anime
Holy shit nigger, this is not Murica the land of free censorship and soccer moms.
>>
>>25748413
It got like half the viewers the regular Pokemon episode that week got, and Gamefreak seem to kinda ignore the fact that it exists. It's also never been rerun or sold to other channels. It's pretty clear it's considered a failure.
>>
>>25748488
know*
>>
File: laugh.png (60 KB, 393x450) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
60 KB, 393x450
>>25748000
>they really think she is gonna follow ash on the next region
>>
>>25747655
I want Ash and Greninja to die a hero (or maybe die in another way, I really don't care) I want James to be fired and I want to watch him run around doing Animestuff. James is literally the best character in the entire show. Always has been.
>>
>>25748577
>I want Ash and Greninja to die

Ash is gonna die when XYZ ends

Like DP ash died at the end of DP and was resurrected as a braindead retard on BW
>>
>>25748413
Viewership was very very poor in comparison and for something as big as Pokemon to not get any re-runs, says a lot.
>>25748488
What kill myself because I got tired of an anime clearly aimed at children with no hint of any progression whatsoever that seemingly resets every week and has a constantly retarded protagonist?

Yeah, shame on me that I want something a little more coherent that might focus more on the games like Origins did and expand on the lore and various characters that have been introduced more that isn't just flavor of the week shit, shame on me.

Faggot.
>>
>>25747810
>It dies of old age but gets resurrected by the Ho-Oh ash saw in episode one, so it is effectively de-powered.
>>
>>25748883
Screw you, the games have no plot, either.
>>
>>25747655
>anime
>adults
Adults don't watch anime.
>>
File: 1456651672201.png (650 KB, 771x780) Image search: [Google]
1456651672201.png
650 KB, 771x780
>>25748946
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens little man.
>>
File: 1458167924506.jpg (79 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1458167924506.jpg
79 KB, 848x480
>make Ash and Serena canon
>use their established mirror world shit and re write a 'new' Ash with whatever personality they want

I fixed the Anime guys!
>>
>>25747655
The kiddie charm is part of the reason I enjoy Pokemon. Even if it does make it a bit cringeworthy at times.
>>
>>25748488
>He thinks that just because it's Japanland that children's shows can have super lewd children

That shit might fly for otaku bait shows, but children's shows, even if they are anime, and especially ones that are popular worldwide and not just in japan, aren't immune to the need to be kid friendly.
>>
>>25752573
They aired Zygarde core jumping around Bonnie doing what was basically oppai loli, Korrina's puffy vulva got full viewed in the west after they got rid of the kanji, and then there's Misty.

Hilda's reason for not being in wasn't because she was lewd.
>>
>>25748491
>>25748883
>they won't even make a new animated short for the 20th anniversary
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.