[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which mega do you want to see most in this year's upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Which mega do you want to see most in this year's upcoming gen 07?

Post which one and desired designs/stats/abilities/moves
>>
>>25747168
No, that's Klefki's Legendary counterpart.

Mythilok guards one of the Pokémon universe's greatest secret. Thousands of years ago, a single Klefki was entrusted with the key to unlock it and released into the wild.
>>
File: 1458120149559s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1458120149559s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>25747206
Gamefreak. Hire this fucker.
>>
Megas were a mistake
>>
Is the idea of actual evolutions finished now? Just megas?
>>
>>25747206
>>25747244
nice fanfiction m8 I r8 deviantart/8
>>
>>25747206
You are not the one
>>
>gen 06

ftfy
>>
>>25747206
I was just using it as a placeholder pic because there's only one or two other decent looking M.Klefki fan concepts, and this pic just so happened to be on my desktop.

Either way, I just want Mega Klefki.
>>
>>25747247
>>25747250
The reason I grew attached to mega evolution was that it circumvented the idea that your bro got an "evo" in later generations, but looked like garbage (looking at you Sinnoh), but you most likely needed to use the next evo for it to be decent with all the power creep. It also just feels incomplete not eventually going for the final form. For example, I've always loved Gengar, but after seeing what happened in Gen IV to some others that I liked, I'm glad Mega Gengar is temporary.
>>
>>25747394
I can't wait for the week-long+ parade of screencap threads making fun of 6.5 denial fags!
>>
>>25747469
>>The reason I grew attached to mega evolution was that it circumvented the idea that your bro got an "evo" in later generations, but looked like garbage (looking at you Sinnoh)
Are you retarded. The same logic still applies, just a mega form instead. And it's not like pokemon that can mega evolve can't also still evolve.

This is non-sequitur reasoning, please consider removing you'reself from the genepool
>>
All I want Gamefreak. Please.
>>
>>25747168
this mega would be a part of my team...
... if it were real
>>
>>25747490
>non-sequitur
>word he saw on reddit one time
>please consider removing you'reself from the genepool
>you'reself
>being this edgy

I can already tell you're going to be stubborn on this, so I'll just leave it at this: You aren't constantly seeing the mega, and it's still the same Pokémon outside of battle. It's not the same as loving Electabuzz and having to settle for Electivire because it's better, knowing you don't like anything about it. Gengar is still Gengar. You're argument is just "nuh-uh." lol
>>
>>25747523
And give it Aggron's original cry. Where do I send funds?
>>
Mega Aromatisse.

Stats can be whatever. Ability whatever. Moves whatever.

Design wise, absolutely anything that isn't a plague doctor so already butthurt Plague Doctor fags can get BTFO again.
>>
>>25747584
>ad hominem
stopped reading there
>>
File: 1371437898117_zpsc3791be4.jpg (18 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1371437898117_zpsc3791be4.jpg
18 KB, 600x400
>>25747490
>Heh. This poor newfag has no idea what he's saying. *Licks chapped lips, adjusts fedora, and scratches at adult acne.* Looks like I'll have to enlighten xim with my superior knowledge. As soon as my mom brings me my bagel bites, I'll remind her to reserve my copy of Pokémon Moon for me. hehehe Not that I like the newer, filthy "fakémon" that came after Gen WON or anything. kukuku Both superb puns if I do say so myself. I'll have to share them with my fellow denizens of Reddit later. But really, I just want to get the game to remind all of these mareeple of what a real version is, and to point out how badly Pokémon has fallen since Red and Green. Stupid ばか がいじん have no idea what quality is. And then there's this kid, claiming to "enjoy" an aspect of Pokémon, especially one that I hate? He's lucky we aren't IRL ATM. I'd gut him with my 斬魄刀 that I personally named Blood Evaporator. It's made from my blood and eats the blood of my opponents. It's hardened by the power of the Moon's superior darkness energy. HAHAHAHAHA XD But onto this fool's education: Are you retarded. The same logic still applies, just a mega form instead. And it's not like pokemon that can mega evolve can't also still evolve. This is non-sequitur reasoning, please consider removing you'reself from the genepool. Haha What a fool. I'm sure he's reeling from my sick moonslice attack lecture!!! Justice is served once again. G'day xir.
>>
>>25747673
lol there's those "logical fallacies" again. Community college was good to you, friend.
>>
>>25747704
>>>25747673
>>
>>25747711
Oh no he got me good! Sick fire bro!
>>
>>25747691
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>25747738
>be you
>don't understand irony
>doesn't realize it's a straight-forward insult
>being this salty
It's okay. Just go masturbate again and cry to your mom about it kid.
>>
File: mega-luxray.png (2 MB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
mega-luxray.png
2 MB, 3600x2700
mega luxray (electric/dark)
strong jaw
+40 atk
+60 speed

its my fav poke and i designed (and drew) this one. unfortunately there's not really any way to make luxray viable, even with the cliche "dark and strong jaw" shit, this is just the best possible scenario. maybe it'd make it to RU
>>
Well, that didn't take long for the thread to go to shit. Anyway, here's the one I want. Crobat has always been my favorite!
>>
>>25747788
Nice. I like how you simplified the color scheme, and playing on the ability with ornamentation is great coordination. A lot of people have a hard time turning something into a dark type without it looking edgy, but you pulled it off! I'd use it!
>>
>>25747691
Fucking saved. I'll be using this in the next sun/moon copy+pasta thread.
>>
>>25747753
>>don't understand irony
>>>ironic
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.