[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have never caught them all. despite playing most games in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png (2 MB, 1280x1170) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png
2 MB, 1280x1170
i have never caught them all. despite playing most games in the franchise from the very beginning (except for gen VI), i haven't done it yet. OR is in the mail, so i'm gonna try to make it happen.

does the entire national dex exist in my copy of omega ruby, except for the version exclusives? even XY mons? is it pretty easy to find people online to trade with in order to complete things?
>>
The GTS makes trading for non-legendary exclusives easy, and the new exp share makes grinding for shitmon evolutions faster than ever
Your real concern will be legendaries, especially the event-exclusive mythical ones.
>>
>>25746318
are there any particularly kind souls out there handing out legendaries on the GTS?
>>
File: 2016-03-08-23-49-17-821264677.jpg (10 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08-23-49-17-821264677.jpg
10 KB, 279x181
Do you want to be honest about it? I was able to complete my national dex in X with the help of you fuckers of /vp/. All I needed...
1) pre-release Diancie clone (got out of a giveaway thread)
2) Ditto
3) Bidoof
4) Daycare
5) Set personal message to "Diancie eggs here!"
6) Sit back and wait for the bait to be taken
7) Show them I have a Diancie
8) Show an egg
9) Trade

I was surprised how many shinies and legendaries I got in trades, some from the same person. Of course, some would immediately try to trade back.
>>
>>25746690
specifically bidoof for any reason?
>>
>>25746751
Breeds and hatches quickly. Also, the thought of someone expecting to hatch Diancie but instead hatching Bidoof amused me.
>>
>>25746195
>i have never caught them all
MODS
>>
>>25746820
>so i'm gonna try to make it happen

Read the entire post, memetard.
>>
OP, I'm going to give you a piece of advice. It's worked for me tons of times.

Many event-only legendaries are actually tradable on the GTS, they just need to be modified to be tradable, which many people have done. Look up event mons on the GTS, and if there are any up for trade then it's possible to trade them.

So here's what you do: Catch a Zigzagoon or a Poochyena, put it up on the GTS and ask for a Hoopa. Wait a day, and if you don't get it, take it down and put it up again. Eventually some schmuck will trade it to you, it's worked literally 20 times for me. Once you have your Hoopa, you can put it back up and ask for almost any tradeable legendary. You're pretty much guaranteed to get it.

As for events that can't be traded, it's a little harder and you might have to consult /vp/ for that.
>>
>>25746690
Diancie is breedable?
>>
>>25746195
Try to fill your pokedex as much as you can by yourself through catching and breeding. Then use GTS to get any missing pokemon.
>>
>>25747264
No, he's talking about scamming people.
>>
I recently decided to try to assemble a living dex, and found that between five games I have about 410/720. Most event mons will come out over the course of the rest of the year, you can check serebii for those. Most of it will be pretty easy, especially because oras is packed with legendaries and even starters. Just fill out everything you can and then start worrying about trades.
>>
>>25746195

Neither did I, but that is because I never had someone to trade with.
>>
>>25746690
why would someone trade for a Diancie egg in the first place?

Were they handed out in egg form and the assumption is that you cloned them or what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.