[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most over designed pokemon, or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (276 KB, 731x577) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 731x577
Is this the most over designed pokemon, or what?
>>
No, it's pretty consistent and well-designed

It's not like it's covered in rainbows with angel wings or something
>>
No, Magearna is
>>
>>25745808
It's supposed to be overdesigned.
>>
I really like Hoopa Unbound. It's weird looking but in an interesting way.
>>
>>25745808
It's a terrible design and it's just as bad as gen 4 legendaries
>>
Nah. Unlike most overdone monsters, Hoopa is a busy design that actually works, and has every necessary detail. The creation trio on the other hand.....
>>25745864
Not even close faggot.
>>
>>25745808
Wait... is Hoopa Unbound a flower?!?

I just realised that the pink parts look like petals folding inwards.
>>
>>25745808
That's not Mega-Rayquaza though
>>
>>25745808
over designed or not, I personally think it's pretty cool
>>
>>25745808
you're mom is overdesigned

By the way, if you watch the Hoopa movie, every ring, arm and whatnot is perfectly justified. It's actually a very interesting design.
>>
>>25745808
you have no idea what overdesigned means if you think it applies to hoopa
>>
>>25745808
Who cares? It's cool
>>
why do we need two ganondorf pokemon
>>
I honestly would have liked its design better if it had two large arms instead of multiple small ones, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>25746312
It has multiple arms to use it's signature move. It's for some unique method to pummel the shit out of your opponents.
>>
>>25745808

No, you're thinking of Palkia/Dialga.
>>
>>25746403
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>>25745808
I wouldn't call it overdesigned, but its anatomy is fucking weird, specifically the perfectly smoothed neck-to-chin curve and the action figure pelvis

I guess that's what people mean when they say overdesigned, but it's really just a bizarre aesthetic choice
>>
>>25745808
>over designed pokemon
>pokemon
>>
I kinda like Hoopa Unbound for some reason. I despise regular hoopa though.
>>
>>25745808
That's not Reshiram
>>
>>25746637
At least dialga looks great. The thing with hoopa is its head looks like literal shit. especially its third eye and its jaw.
>>
Please explain what "over designed" means... Do you want DA garbage to be what Pokemon is or are you gonna shut up and deal with the design that teams of people trained in aesthetics give us... Quit being a bitch about designs or stop playing Pokemon... Pick one, I'm sick of this garbage on this board
>>
File: oras.jpg (17 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
oras.jpg
17 KB, 358x310
>>25746403
>>25746665
>>
>>25745808
is this theoretically the strongest Pokemon?
>>
>>25747581
>...
stop that, my mom types like that on Facebook. Annoying typing habit, almost as bad as Tumblr users putting excessive question marks behind things not even questions. Also, there's no reason to have to white knight Gamefreak

>>25745808
it just looks very different from every Pokémon we've ever gotten so far so I don't know how to feel about it. It has some really random bits attached to it like its dramatically narrow pelvis, dragon tail, and hip fur
>>
>>25746918
>Dialga
>great
Pick one. Dialga and the Creation Trio are some of the shittiest designs in the franchise, with nonsensical tacked-on fearures. At least Hoopa's third eye relates to its psychic powers and dimensional abilities, since M-Gengar has something similar.
>>
>>25748070
>narrow pelvis
I think it's supposed to connect with it's narrow flat tail. Its does seem weird tho but it mostly leavitates anyway
>dragon tail
Forked tails come from demons dumbass.
>hip fur
Its body is full of fur anyway. So Wynaut?
>>
>>25746403
So...

He's Sticky Fingers?
>>
File: 250px-Tao_trio.png (95 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tao_trio.png
95 KB, 250x180
>>25745808
Nah that's these shitpiles
>>
>>25748198
Giratina's design is great though. And I don't get the hate for Dialga and Palkia. They look freaky but they're the gods of time and space, they should look bizarre.
>>
>>25748519

>B-But they're SUPPOSED to look like shit, because symbolism!
>>
>>25748610
Of course. All the dragons used to be one. Right now it's 1/2 for each of the forms. Which means there will be some issues with the ascetics.

They're over designed for a logical reason anyway, unlike most of the Sinnoh ledgendaries.
>>
>>25748519
;-; I love White Kyurem though!
>>
>>25748610

>because symbolism

No? Because they're the result of two hugely powerful beasts FORCED to fuse into one by Team Plasma. If you played the fucking games, you'd know that. Kyurem on it's own is overdesigned, so adding another on top of that is going to cause an eyesore.
>>
I like hoopa unbound. I like hoopa in general actually
>>
>>25748519
>normal Kyurem
>bad

Do everyone a favour and kill you'reself.
>>
>>25748537
I don`t hate Palkia and Dialga, but they look too mechanical, i much prefer Giratina and Arceus from a design stand point, they`re weird in a way thats more demon/angel like.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.