[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Volcanion Pikachu Short Information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sFajAZO.jpg (120 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
sFajAZO.jpg
120 KB, 488x500
I have information somewhat concerning Sun and Moon, but is about this year's Pikachu Short which will be revealed later this month...

It's entitled "Pikachu and Pikachu". In addition to the current Pikachu the classic appearance of Pikachu, the same one being released later as a plush, will also be appearing. Pikachu transferred from the Virtual Console copies of Red, Blue, and Yellow into Sun and Moon will take on the classic "chubby" appearance in-game as a bonus.

In the short modern Pikachu falls down a mysterious hole along with Greninja and Braixen, who are transformed back into Froakie and Fennekin, and Chespin, Dedenne, and Squishy. There he meets up with the classic Pikachu, and its friends Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Meowth and Inkay, dressed in its Pikachu outfit throughout the short, follow them and meet up with a second Meowth joined by Ekans and Koffing. The two Meowth hatch a scheme to capture the Pikachu while meanwhile the heroes follow the sight of Mew to find their way back home. Many classic Pokemon such as Onix, Vulpix, Pidgeotto, and Muk will also appear throughout to aid the heroes.
>>
Oh, cool. I'm interested.
>>
File: Sonic-Generations.jpg (139 KB, 554x584) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Generations.jpg
139 KB, 554x584
>>25745641
>>
File: 1453060240627.gif (282 KB, 283x320) Image search: [Google]
1453060240627.gif
282 KB, 283x320
>>25745641

>Game Freak actually acknowledging that Pikachu's design has changed over the years instead of blatantly ignoring it

So they're doing a Sonic Generations style thing? Nice. Nothing beats an anniversary special to realise just how shit the current incarnation of the mascot is compared the classic era.

Seriously, fuck modern Pikachu.
>>
>>25745641
>Pikachu transferred from the Virtual Console copies of Red, Blue, and Yellow into Sun and Moon will take on the classic "chubby" appearance in-game as a bonus

Well that's pretty cool.

>can't breed more chubby chu. Pichu always evolves into Thin Chu

For what purpose
>>
>>25745641

>some kid posts fake leaks on /vp/
>13 replies in 5 minutes

>some shitty waif thread
>30 replies in 10 minutes

>someone genuinely leaks actual information concerning Sun and Moon

>5 replies in 15 minutes

glad to see /vp/ in top shape this afternoon
>>
Reminds me of how the Meloetta short had a bunch of classic Pokemon running around, even though they had no reason to be there (and a few just outright didn't exist anymore, like Togepi).
>>
>>25745770
man I knew this was fake, I just posted the sonic generations thing because hey...fuck why not??
>>
>>25745770
>someone genuinely leaks actual information concerning Sun and Moon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.