[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a dumb casual and start running a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454443152097.jpg (16 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1454443152097.jpg
16 KB, 240x232
How do I stop being a dumb casual and start running a decent OU team that isn't cookie cutter?
>>
>>25744498
By stop being a dumb frogposter.
>>
>>25744498
Look for a woman named Anne Hero. She can help you with that.
>>
>>25744498

The fuck?

The whole point of OU and Uber is that you understand that competitive Pokemon is nothing more than cookie cutter simulator.

If you're going up against someone in OU or Uber and you DON'T share at least three of the same pokemon, one of you is ABSOLUTELY retarded.
>>
>>25744517
t. Mega Kangaskhan
>>
>>25744498
Use Char-Y, Tyranitar, Excadrill, Keldeo, Slowbro, Tornadus-T.
>>
You can't. The second you get successful with something like shedinja everyone copies
>>
>>25744583
Learn to read, no one said anything extreme like being the best.
>>
How do I use my friend code? I've posted it but nothing has happened. Is there something I'm supposed to allow in game or in the system or what?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.