[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 20-Scolipede line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Yesterday was all about the Leavanny line, today we look at the 2nd in the early route bug duo, and the most recent Bug/Poison type, Venipede, Whirlipede, and Scolipede.
My thoughts: Holy shit this is such a good Pokemon. Scolipede is a fucking GOAT of a Bug/Poison type. Unlike most early route mons, Scolipede has the strength to keep up with you through the entire game, as I remember it from my original White run. Arguably the best early route Bug type and best non-Mega Bug/Poison type to date.
And the design, what a cool looking Pokemon. Venipede is cute, as expected of the first stages, Whirlipede has pretty nice design with the rolly-polly thing, but Scolipede? It's a giant centipede with the body and posture of a horse, and it looks cool AF.
Overall, what else can I say? It's just a really cool Pokemon, and another example of the greatness of Gen 5 Bug types. Oh yeah I forgot, Scolipede's hidden ability is Speed Boost. Fantastic.
>>
File: 1382531284518.png (623 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1382531284518.png
623 KB, 800x800
I think Scolipede is super interesting.
>>
My go to fire types for gen v were chandelier and volcarona. If I was using Chandelure I would put Scolipede on my team. Speed boost was great. Very cool designs rise all three stages.

Gen V really did Bug justice.
>>
>>25744009
My favorite Gen 5 mon, I use it evey time I can in my runs since its been introduced.
>>
>>25744009
At this speed you're going to reach icicles in 19 days.
Well, at least some comfy Grass-types coming next.
>>
>>25744118
>Icicles
>Assumes s/he's talking about the Vannilluxe line.

Oh God, I just hope that day doesn't turn to shit. Don't forget the Garbodor line too.
>>
Bulldoze everyday
>>
>>25744009
Yeah best Bug/Poison types, or is that Venomoth?
>>
Insanely good baton pass setup. especially if you're not under Evasion clause. I like using Scolipede when I want to go full cheese with my sets.
>>
>>25744009
I'm surprised how much rule 34 scolipede gets, given that it is a horse sized, venomous centipede. Must be the bedroom eyes.
>>
I love it and I love that its source centipede is also terrifying.

I don't remember there being any Bug Maniacs in 5th gen. Kind of a shame considering all the "late game" bug types introduced in that gen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.