[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
next gen >Grass resist Fairy >Ice resist Flying >Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1395685035004[1].jpg (41 KB, 499x427) Image search: [Google]
1395685035004[1].jpg
41 KB, 499x427
next gen
>Grass resist Fairy
>Ice resist Flying
>Now you can only set up three layers of hazards, meaning that if you have like 3 spikes up you can't also set up the rocks
>Plus Bulldoze also removes all hazards from the field along with Rapid Spin and Defog

would you be okay with all those changes?
>>
>>25743796
Give a reason why grass would resist fairy, and ice resist flying.
>>
>>25743796
>nerfing fairy
Get out.
>>
>>25743807
1- because fuck you
2- because fuck you
>>
>>25743823
fairycunt detected
>>
>>25743807
Fairies don't want to harm their forest homes.
>>
>>25743828
No fuck YOU!

>>25743807
Fairies aren't only in grasslands.
It's a pointless nerf.

and the Ice resisting flying is stupid to.
Birds migrate to avoid the cold why would they be resistant?
>>
>>25743926
>Birds migrate to avoid the cold
then it makes perfect sense for Ice types to overcome them you dingus

i think your brain just farted there

also NO, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
>>
>>25743796
not ambitious enough
give ice an additional resist to dragon and we're talking
>>
honestly if they made it so ice was SE against water and rock neutral to ice then i think that would help ice out a lot
>>
>>25743796
Ice should resist normal,dragon,water and flying
Fairies should no longer resist bug
Poison should be super effective against water

There i`ve buffed poison,ice and bug, i`ve also nerfed dragon,fairy and water, you`re welcome.

Also the bulldoze idea is great
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.