[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's take a break from all this SM 6 gen or 7 gen debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Typho family.jpg (158 KB, 897x1024) Image search: [Google]
Typho family.jpg
158 KB, 897x1024
Let's take a break from all this SM 6 gen or 7 gen debate and talk about your hopes for the new Pokemon game.
What mechanics would you like to see added/changed?
What Megas are you hoping to see?
Any pokemon you want to see buffed?

I just want my bro Typhlosion to get a mega.
>>
File: 1459137872683.jpg (48 KB, 499x498) Image search: [Google]
1459137872683.jpg
48 KB, 499x498
Porygon Z mega son
>>
Mega Milotic and Flygon
I figure they'll also do at least one more set of starters, but they'll probably save Sinnoh's for the Gen IV remakes. I think Johto's are most likely.

Ball Capsules were fun. I started up HG to check something and was reminded that they were a thing.
>>
>DIFFICULTY
>SETTING
I really wouldn't care if SM was even worse than ORAS, if it were just more challenging.
>>
I dont want roller skates to come back
>>
>>25741044
>What mechanics would you like to see added/changed?
Simplify IVs so that only Attack and Speed are variable. Eggs now have a 50/50 chance of being either parent, so male-only mons can get egg moves. Genderless mons can breed with each other so they can get egg moves.
>What Megas are you hoping to see?
Volcarona
Milotic
Ninjask
Shedinja
Porygon-Z
>Any pokemon you want to see buffed?
Klinklang
Ice type in general
>>
>>25741044
There really isn't a mechanic/feature I can think of that hasn't already been done 2bqh.

Maybe a difficulty setting, or multiple save slots? Starter Pokemon exclusive to following you would be a nice touch.

>>25741184
Definitely this. Roller skates was a fucking joke, a bike was fine and smoother. Auto run would've sufficed as well
>>
>>25741165
And I want it to be available from the start.
>>
I wouldn't mind the "quick travel" (taxi) make a return in some way so Fly isn't always needed.
But in more than just one city/route
>>
3 or fewer HMs, and a new HM slave that can learn all three at once
>>
>>25741398
or just give pokemon an extra 5th "hidden" move slot that can't be used in battles.
>>
>>25741044
Mega Yanmega and Mega Meganium.
>>
File: PLEASE GAMEFREAK MAKE IT SO.png (247 KB, 993x805) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE GAMEFREAK MAKE IT SO.png
247 KB, 993x805
>>25741184
Or at least an option to leave them off. That would've been easy as fuck to implement.

I want Luxray to have a mega though, and one as a Dark/Electric type. That'd be my fuckin' shit right there. Luxray's been my bro since the god damn release of DP, and seeing him get a mega? That'd make my fucking life, /vp/oreons.
>>
File: literalmothra.jpg (226 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
literalmothra.jpg
226 KB, 700x700
Seems like an obvious shoe-in, considering the names of the games. Still, would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>25741409
Nah, because then I'd still have to teach every little fucker something and I'd still be swapping around my shitmon each time I wanted to go for a walk or catch a Pokemon from a hidey-hole past a cut, a surf, and a waterfall.
Best option might be something like the Battle Box, but it's a sort of 6-poke "loadout" I can switch out in under 3 clicks with minimal loadtimes. Loading up that slow-ass PC to change teams is a fucking drag, so why not build like 5 and be able to use one of our hundreds of menus to switch them out real quickly
>>
I hope horde encounters are built on. It would be the absolute coolest thing to encounter legendaries with a horde of support pokes as its "team" that use moves like Follow Me and Heal Pulse to actually make the battle fairly difficult.

All pokemon should be able to follow you now that they have 3D models. Pokemon should be extremely common on the overworld.
>>
>>25741044
>What mechanics would you like to see added/changed?
-Bring back Pokemon following you
-Add Radical Skateboard
-In-game trades that involve trademons like Haunter and Machoke actually getting you Gengar or Machamp
-Higher difficulty, Same EXP Share
>What Megas are you hoping to see?
-Johto Starters
-One of the Sinnoh Starters
-Solrock
-Lunatone
-Flygon
-Shuckle
-Hitmons
-Porygon Z
>Any pokemon you want to see buffed?
Give a legitimate evolution to Dunsparce. Please.
>>
File: 1459126833388.png (2 MB, 1760x1588) Image search: [Google]
1459126833388.png
2 MB, 1760x1588
>>25741044
>I just want my bro Typhlosion to get a mega.

Me too brother!
>>
>fishing
mini-games at selected locations, giving you a license or sth which gives you access to more/better pokemon in each location.
one rod.
>>
>>25741044
>Mega Typhlosion
>just gets even bigger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.