[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did he and Rui leave to after his adventure /vp/? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Wes_Fanclub_by_Wes_Fanclub.jpg (52 KB, 464x577) Image search: [Google]
Wes_Fanclub_by_Wes_Fanclub.jpg
52 KB, 464x577
Where did he and Rui leave to after his adventure /vp/?

I mean I was kind of hoping for a Red-like confrontation with him as a superboss of sorts, but it's like he just vanished.
>>
>>25740179
A Red-like confrontation in XD that is*

Probably should've left that detail in.
>>
He gave all the Shadow Pokemon away to Brendan and Red, then flew away into the sunset on Ho-oh's back, never to be seen again.

The Espeon Red uses in GSC was his
>>
I forgot where I read this, but he was supposedly going to return as the main antagonist of XD, but they decided to scrap the idea somewhere in development. Really would have felt like less of an asspull than Verich being Greevil.
>>
>>25740179
Found somewhere nice and quiet to tear that redhead pussy up
>>
>>25740311
That seems like it would go against everything he was working towards in Colosseum.

Not to mention it would then seem like Celebi and Ho-oh had poor judgement.
>>
>>25740179
The original plot of XD: Gale of Darkness was that instead of Greevil being the man baddy it was Wes and all the events of the original game were to further his own agenda to rule over Cipher and in turn the Orre region. That sounds pretty badass playing as the villain the whole time. They scrapped it because they thought that revealing him to be a villain will make the first game pointless and ruin any replayablity since you now know that everything you do in order to "save" the Orre region would be pointless.
>>
File: Rui's ruis.jpg (206 KB, 783x995) Image search: [Google]
Rui's ruis.jpg
206 KB, 783x995
>>25740337

You know it
>>
>>25740311
>>25740440
Source?
>>
>>25740505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBCXv56wro#t=508
8:30 minutes in
I can't find anything more official than this, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25740468
Dam, this is good and I fucking hate the way Rui actually looks in the game. Thanks anon
>>
>>25741911
In this particular case, Chugga was full of shit.
>>
>>25741956
>Tfw Rui couldn't have returned with Wes to Orre briefly
>She couldn't have been remodelled with XD's artstyle
>She couldn't have looked vastly better than how mediocre she originally did
>>
File: wes and rui.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wes and rui.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>25741956
It's just the 3d models the game used
>>
File: Rui_close_shot.png (309 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Rui_close_shot.png
309 KB, 640x480
>>25740311
>>25740440
Holy shit that would've been cool. It would have been interesting to see, if only because no other pokemon game has (or probably will) do that. I wonder what would happen to Rui though? Would she haved aided Wes in his schemes or try and stop him by joining with Michael?
>>
>>25740468
>this art of Rui
Wow. Considering that these games are relatively obscure compared to the main series, and these have girls that aren't quite popular with fanart like fennel.

Is this art of a japan guy or what?
>>
>>25741968
Pretty sure that guy didn't start it.
I remember it being a rumor not long after gale of darkness came out.
Never anything more than a rumor, unfortunately.

>>25742261
in my disgusting headcanons she fell in stockholm syndrome love with wes and served as his right hand until his defeat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.