[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokenchi Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: masuda.png (171 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
masuda.png
171 KB, 400x300
>Episode begins
>Sun and Moon logos are shown
>Followed by cute Asian girls looking at footage with a question mark covering it
>This gets teased throughout the entire show
>Filler bullshit with Japanese antics for 20 mins
>Last 5 mins
>SUGOI
>MASADA
>Finally unveiling footage
>Trainers revealed with arrows pointing at it on screen
>OOOOOH OOH
>KAWAII
>Walking along beach or grassy area
>Credits roll on screen
>>
I'm guessing everything you said except we'll get a silhouette of the legendaries instead of trainer running in field
>>
>>25740047
>Episode starts
>Things happen with guests
>Last five minutes is about Sun and Moon
That's pretty much it.
>>
For the love of god, just at least give us silhouettes of the starters so "leakers" and 6.5fags can fuck off already.
>>
>>25740201
We know there are new Pokemon. Gen 6 supporters won't stop.
>>
>>25740214
You're probably right. Even if new starters are revealed, they'll probably do some extreme mental gymnastics to keep arguing that it's not gen 7.
>>
>>25740264
There are no mental gymnastics. We've already established that new mechanics and compatibility = new gen.
>>
File: SM.png (7 KB, 132x124) Image search: [Google]
SM.png
7 KB, 132x124
Oh boy, it's that time again.

>Usual show's bullshit
>Masuda, Morimoto, and Ohmori appear
>Lights dim
>Ceiling fades away to reveal a starry sky with the same colors as in SM's logo background, along with the version emblems
>Everyone but Ohmori dons cloaks featuring diamonds like on the logos
>Floor opens up to reveal a pool of water as Masuda pulls out a trumpet. The trumpet is far too large to have been concealed in either his normal clothes or the cloak. He blows on it trumpet, shooting a photo of Zinnia out
>To repent for the travesty of ORAS, Ohmori must commit fumi-e against his waifu and perform seppeku under the Sun and Moon
>Steps on the picture of Zinnia as he goes into the water. The picture spontaneously crumbles into dirt. Masuda hands him the trumpet.
>As Ohmori lays in the pool, he stabs the trumpet into his heart
>The pool is dyed red with his blood. Somehow visible noise begins blowing from the trumpet.
>The noise covers the screen. Cue normal SM trailer.
>SM CONFIRMED FOR MOBILE TIER GARBAGE
>Trailer ends. The stage looks as if none of that insanity just happened, and the cast talks normally. Ohmori is missing.
>>
>>25740047
It would be highly unusual to reveal game play with the trainer model first, before anything else. Im guessing they'll show off starter silouhettes at the very least though when they say "footage" it makes me think gameplay. So anythings possible.
>>
I don't know.
Starters?
>>
So what day is this taking place?
>>
>>25740214
I hope the visuals are so different from gen 6 that it will shut them up. At that pointt any 6.5 fags are just memeposting
>>
>>25740331
To be fair, for Black & White's pre-release, screenshots from the game with the character sprite were shown a month before the actual protagonist artwork was shown.
>>
File: Pokémon _Sun_and_Moon_.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon _Sun_and_Moon_.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
I don't know.
>>
>>25740331
Were you not around during XY? The player character was right in the damn announcement trailer and we didn't get art until months later (May I think)
>>
>>25740382
This Saturday
>>
File: Yellow-alert.gif (11 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-alert.gif
11 KB, 125x101
>>25740382

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Sun+and+Moon+&iso=20160403T08&p1=248

EVERYONE, USE THIS TO KNOW WHEN TO TUNE IN. DON'T BE LATE TO THE PARTY.
>>
>>25740528
I realize that, but the fucking XY announcement trailer had starters PLUS legendaries in it. All I said was that it would be weird to reveal a trainer model and not Pokemon or anything else and it being the very first footage. Re read my reply again and stop being austistic
>>25740331
>>
>>25740545
Thanks, mister mouse.
>>
File: citylink.png (29 KB, 254x189) Image search: [Google]
citylink.png
29 KB, 254x189
>>25740601

>All I said was that it would be weird to reveal a trainer model and not Pokemon or anything else and it being the very first footage
>>
>>25740601
They did exactly that for ORAS and BW.
>>
Better show us the box art for sun and moon. That can help explain a lot.
>>
>>25740639
Oh for fucks sake. Ok, let me rephrase. Footage or gameplay of the new trainer model being our first, big, news information is highly unlikely. What is likely, is starters, or silouhettes of the starters and corocoro revealing them later, like they did with black and white. On April 2nd, if "footage" does indeed mean gameplay, then its more possible for starters to be shown off along with the trainers in a trailer, rather than just a standalone gameplay of a trainer walking in grass like OP was sarcastically saying
>>
It better not be a fucking silhouette. That'd be like having a question mark only to reveal another question mark.
>>
>>25740755
Well to be fair, if they showed off a silhouette of either the box legendaries or starters we know they would more than likely reveal them in CoroCoro the week after.
>>
>>25740744
It's not likely to get starters here since they need to reveal them before Pokenchi. And they want to to it live for both english and Japanese speakers. So we won't get starters.
>>
>>25740744

February: Zoroark and Zorua revealed. No other info.
April: See pic
May: Starters
>>
>>25740047
>OOOOOH OOH
Kek. Fucking accurate.
>>
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlj-sNNfKU
>>
>>25740977
If they won't chill, I won't.
>>
At least fucking bother looking at the summary for the episode, which explains the rough order of the segments.
>>
>>25740927
We got Magearna revealed to us already, thats the closest "Zoroark" were gonna get. Thats why I said starters
>>
>>25740992
They're just excited to see brand new Pokemon, don't have such a stick up your ass anon. You act like you've never been excited to see a Pokemon you've never seen before.
>>
>>25740977
>A clown
>Asian Hitler
>Hot Asian model crying "KAWAII"!

Wild times these were
>>
>>25740977
>SHIEEEEEETTTTTT
>>
>>25740277
Established my enormous hairy balls. You may have in your deluded piny little brain, but in the real world, where the rest of us don't need straightjackets to be in civilised company, it has always been and always will be new pokemon = new gen.
>>
>>25740277
A new generation is a new region and pokemon, if that was true then Gen 2 would be gen 1.5
>>
Some non-essential dialogue in traditional Chinese to feed the language hype train
>>
>>25740277
>We've

"We" didn't establish that at all. For the past 20 years whenever anybody asked what makes a new gen the answer was "new Pokemon, new region". Last month a few people were mad that Zygarde didn't get his game and decided that the definition has been changed for everyone.
>>
>>25742544
Is it bad that I can totally see GameFreak doing this
>>
>>25740927
We'll just get footage of Magdalena in game, wait and see
>>
>>25741063
post the summary fampai
>>
>>25740201
I can't wait to see the starter to be revealed as Eevee so you 7 fans can be btfo
>>
>>25742960
>Magdalena
Fuck. I meant Magearna
>>
>>25742942
I don't blame them for being so excited about that. China is a HUGE market so now they're going to make more millions than ever.
>>
>>25740201
>>25740214
I've seen more anons complaining about 6.5 fags than actual 6.5 fags
>>
>>25740201
>>25740214
I've seen more anons complaining about 6.5 fags than actual 6.5 fags
>>
We will likely get Masuda or someone to talk about how excited he is to show off the game.

30 second, at most, clip showing some areas of the new region, trainers, and protagonist. We are told the name of the new region. "It all comes together..." shows the player characters approaching the professor from all previous games. Then Sun/Moon player character approaches the table where three pokeballs are. 3 silhouettes are on the screen.

Cut back to Masuda in a room full of screaming Nips. He holds a poster with the silhouettes on it and then flips it over to reveal the 3 new starters.

Masuda is momentarily possessed by the ghost of Iwata. He says he can't wait to tell us more about these games but please understand this isn't the time yet and makes us wait for E3 before we get any other major news.
>>
30 minutes of high pitched screaming and then 30 seconds of "gameplay" footage of a Pikachu vs Pikachu battle.
>>
>>25740047
Well it could be starters or a new Pokemon. werent BW starter silhouettes and Zoroark revield there?
>>
>>25740047
>So Masuda-san what kind of new information do you have for us about Sun&Moon
>Ah ah ah, i don't really know
>Roll Credits
>>
>>25743115
>screaming Nips
This is the worst part. Even if they show something of value it's drowned out by a bunch of grown ass adults pretending to be excited. And it always happens RIGHT when some cool sounding music starts playing.
>>
is it april 3rd yet
>>
>>25743166
>the music

Most convenient way to censor it I guess, so they have a way to hype showing it again later.
>>
File: Uxie_knowledge.jpg (19 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
Uxie_knowledge.jpg
19 KB, 640x702
I don't know
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.